• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Show, No Orders: My Disappointing June 2nd!

In summary, a show for tonight was cancelled, and the host has two days to gather $150 in orders to atleast get the 2new sharp products.
sillylittlechef
My show for tonight cancelled. She only had one guest coming who said she probably wasn't going to buy anything. So I am glad that I didn't drive there to find that out, but the host whom I have known forever, only seemed to care that she had already bought the ingredients and baked the cake(black forest trifle)!
This was my 2nd show for June and now I have two days to gather $150 in orders to atleast get the 2new sharp products. I tried to insist that she get some orders, she said that she would try, but I'm not expecting much.
She was just upset that she bought the ingredients for the recipe, and didn't seem to care about anything else.
UGH!!!!

My show for tonight cancelled also so I feel you pain....My host had to be at an event with her 3 year old son ..so I understand she is the one who had to call her 8 confirmed guest bt we did reschedule for in Aug, because that was the next time we cold find a mtual free date. I waslooking forward to that free gift from submitting 2 shows bt dont see it happening now:(

I had 8 of my 10 shows this month cancel or reschedule...this can be a hard month!

I have had to shows in the past week that were supposed to have 8-10 guests each. One had three show with two ordering and the other had two show with no one ordering. I just people are just to busy or these people don't get it that this is our job. Sorry about going off. I am just frustrated. This month was supposed to be great. I had five shows scheduled. Two cancelled, one has no orders, one has $221.00 and the other luckily came out around $450.

So far My june bites the big one! I missed the 2nd level by $100! I'm going to try a last ditch effort sale for the 4th but I'm not holding my Breath!?!

i've rescheduled 4. i've got one show left tomorrow and need 550 to make level 2.

I'm sorry you guys.
It is so frustrating how so many of our hosts don't realize how seriously we take our businesses. I try very hard to make it SO clear to them that this is not my "hobby" and that I count on my PC income to pay my bills. But those few who disregard that really burn my britches.

...OMG did I just say "burn my britches???"

dannyzmom said:
...OMG did I just say "burn my britches???"

lol. "well I 'll be a monkeys uncle" ! I believe you did :D

reba515 said:
lol. "well I 'll be a monkeys uncle" ! I believe you did :D

::::snort snort:::::
I have a friend whose Dad always uses the expression "I was madder 'n a hornet"
I find myself using that one every once in a while - LOL

I think I remember somebody recently saying they "could spit nails" too!

i feel for ya about the cancellations. I think I'm trying to keep in mind that it is all a learning experience for me (my first summer), and that I now know to overbook summer months from here on out - or actually I guess I should do it for every month too, huh?

Well, that just chaps my hide!

The hard part is finding the balance between making sure the hosts and guests have fun (that is usually what they are there for) and making sure they know I rely on this income!!!

I agree Kate - it is hard to make it "All about them" when YOU really are relying on the show for $$, points or incentives.

I know how you feel, I just came home from closing a catalog show with one order for $34. So I guess it's not a show after all. The host didn't even order because it was between paydays. That was the only show I had booked this month.

I hope the rest of you are having a better month!!!

I had cancelled shows in June as well. One ghost, one just cancelled. Picked up one more show to try and make up for those two. It ended up small - a little over $200 but every little bit helps during sell a thon right? Well, I'm done for the month, sold $4200 in 6 kitchen and 2 catelog shows and I'm exhausted. Just finished closing 4 in the last 2 days!! We move out of our home on Monday and start living the gypsy lifestyle for 3 weeks. One week hotel, one week Lake George NY, and one week local cottage. I feel sooo fortunate with not moving into my new place until July 21st that I was still able to get 3 shows for July. July 24,25,26 :eek: 3 in a row! I will probably lose my mind but still, I pray they all hold! Good luck in July everyone and Happy Canada Day to all the Canadian's here and Happy 4th to all the rest :)

Related to No Show, No Orders: My Disappointing June 2nd!

What does "No Show, No Orders" mean?

"No Show, No Orders" refers to a date on which you were scheduled to host a Pampered Chef party but no guests showed up and no orders were placed.

Why was my June 2nd party disappointing?

June 2nd is a common date for Pampered Chef parties, and many consultants have reported disappointment due to low attendance and lack of orders on this day.

What can I do if my June 2nd party was a "No Show, No Orders" event?

If your June 2nd party was a "No Show, No Orders" event, we recommend reaching out to your guests and offering them the opportunity to place orders online or reschedule for a different date.

Is there a way to prevent "No Show, No Orders" events?

While there is no guaranteed way to prevent "No Show, No Orders" events, there are some strategies you can try, such as offering incentives for guests who attend and place orders, promoting your party through various channels, and following up with guests to confirm attendance.

What support does Pampered Chef offer for "No Show, No Orders" events?

Pampered Chef is committed to helping you have successful parties, even if they don't go as planned. If you experience a "No Show, No Orders" event, please reach out to your consultant support team for assistance and advice on how to move forward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefjenn
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • SDTeaGirl