• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Tag!!! Need 2Nd Dec Show!! What to Do??!

In summary, the lady is a teacher and she is happy to have a Pampered Chef consultant to help them with all their Pampered Chef needs. She has two catalog shows left and one of them is difficult to get orders for. She encouraged her co-workers to send a reminder email today so that everything will be in time for Christmas.
JessBarszcz
I have a very sweet lady that I met at a 'tour of homes' Christmas booth. She said 'I love Pampered Chef and my lady doesn't sell it anymore am I ever happy that I found you here'. I gave her all of my info and some catalogs and she said she wanted to get a book show in before Christmas.

Well she actually called and has orders and is familiar with the host special, etc. The only problem is we've been playing phone tag for 5 days!! And I wanted to use her catalog show for one of my shows before the 15th!!

I just want to make sure that she sticks with me and doesn't find another rep. I have tried to make myself as available as possible to her....Keeping my fingers crossed that she calls me tonight and I can submit her show!!! :rolleyes:

I hope hope hope you can get in touch with her and get that show closed!

Leave her a msg stating that when she closes her show TODAY all orders are GUARANTEED to be delivered before Christmas. This might be the push she needs.

How many times have you called in one day? When I'm getting to crunch time and I'm not sure I'll reach a person I'll call them once in the a.m., leave a message stating an urgency (such as gauranteed Christmas delivery) and saying I'll call them back again later. I'll call again later around 7:30 and try to reach them. Sometimes if you call twice you'll reach them once.
I know a lady who is always willing to spend a little money on a party, but sometimes you need to remind her twice to look at the catalog, another time to decide what she wants, another time to get her payment info to you, etc. Some people just NEED the constant reminders. She definatly admitted she did.

Thanks so much!! I am crossing my fingers that we will touch base again! I tried her yesterday twice, we did cross paths last week, she wasn't sure what the host special was, so I emailed her all the info but I didn't hear back, so I rechecked the email address she gave and sent a confirmation email yesterday...I just don't want to come off as the psycho PChef lady:p

And if you do catch her on the phone and she isn't prepared with her items, etc....offer to wait, or set a time to meet TOMORROW without fail. Just do it with the excuse that if you don't submit the show on the 15th, it will not arrive by Christmas! Which, she technically has till the 16th- but then SHE still has to get the products to the host 1-2 days before Christmas, when many may be out of town. That would be bad.Good luck

GREAT NEWS!!! She called and we closed last night!!! Wahoo =)
She is a teacher and she is happy to have a P Chef Consultant to help them with all their Pampered Chef needs since their previous consultant is now out of the business!!!

Now I just need my second catalog show to close tonight (the host was having difficulty getting orders) I encouraged her to send a reminder emial to her co-workers today that the orders have to be in so that everything will be here in time for Christmas...I'll be happy if it qualifys!!!
:D

1. What is "Phone Tag" and why is it important for my Pampered Chef business?

Phone Tag is a term used to describe the back-and-forth communication between you and a potential host, trying to schedule a Pampered Chef show. It is important for your business because it allows you to connect with potential hosts and book more shows, which ultimately leads to more sales and success for your business.

2. How do I handle Phone Tag with a potential host?

The best way to handle Phone Tag is to be persistent and consistent with your communication. Reach out to the potential host through various methods such as phone calls, text messages, and emails. Be sure to leave a clear and concise message with your contact information, and follow up within a day or two if you do not receive a response.

3. What should I do if I am having trouble scheduling a show due to Phone Tag?

If you are having trouble scheduling a show due to Phone Tag, consider trying different methods of communication such as social media or sending a handwritten note. You can also offer incentives or rewards for booking a show, which may entice the potential host to respond more quickly. Additionally, reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or team leader for advice and support.

4. How can I prevent Phone Tag in the future?

To prevent Phone Tag in the future, try to schedule show dates in advance and use a scheduling tool or app to help keep track of your appointments. It is also helpful to clearly communicate your availability and preferred method of communication to potential hosts. Lastly, be sure to follow up with potential hosts in a timely manner to avoid the need for excessive back-and-forth communication.

5. Is Phone Tag a common challenge for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Phone Tag is a common challenge for Pampered Chef consultants and many other direct sales businesses. However, with persistence and effective communication, it can be overcome and lead to successful bookings and increased sales for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LarissaRed123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • mrssyvo