• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Catalog Shows? Worried About Missing Out?

In summary, "No Catalog Shows" are virtual parties where the host uses online tools and resources to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products. Despite not having a physical catalog, consultants have found success with these types of shows. To prepare for a "No Catalog Show," communicate with your host and provide them with resources such as digital catalogs and links to your online store. To make the show stand out, create a fun and interactive experience and use visuals to engage guests. For orders and payments, provide guests with different options and communicate them clearly. Hosts can still earn rewards from a "No Catalog Show" by collecting orders and payments and submitting them to the consultant for processing.
cewcooks
Hi all,

I made several calls before Christmas and touched base with several ladies who all said they would do catalog shows and now I have nothing, I am worried that they all just gave up:mad: I tried to email special flyers and left friendly messages on the phone. But nothing. They all told me personally that they would love to do catalog shows, am I jumping the gun or what I just don't want to loose out for my month...:grumpy: :grumpy:

I have had the same thing happen with a January Catalog show that gave me a disconected number and a February Cooking show that wont return any of my calls! I am so sorry for you. Don't give up just yet. They may surprise you. Good luck!

Try one of two things -

1. Call on a Sunday evening around 7 pm - most people are home -
2. If you have a cell phone call from there - MOST people in my area have caller Id and I leave messages and never get my call backs - One call with my cell number and BAM - they pick up - I always give them the chance to get out of it if need be, but at least I speak to a human and not a machine - Hope it helps! Good luck

Doreen

I will try using my cell! Thanks

I do the cell phone trick as well - usually the third or fourth time:)!

We are such cleaver, sneaky people. I love it!!!!

Related to No Catalog Shows? Worried About Missing Out?

1. What are "No Catalog Shows" and why should I be worried about missing out?

"No Catalog Shows" are virtual parties where the host does not have a physical catalog to share with their guests. Instead, they use online tools and resources to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products. You may be worried about missing out because you may think that not having a physical catalog means less sales or engagement. However, many consultants have found success with these types of shows and have even seen an increase in sales.

2. How do I prepare for a "No Catalog Show"?

The first step is to communicate with your host and make sure they understand the concept of a virtual party without a physical catalog. Then, you can provide them with resources such as digital catalogs, links to your online store, and images of products for them to share with their guests. You can also offer to do a video call or screen share during the party to demonstrate products and answer any questions.

3. How can I make my "No Catalog Show" stand out?

One way to make your virtual party stand out is by creating a fun and interactive experience for your guests. This could include hosting games, giveaways, or offering exclusive discounts or promotions. You can also use visuals such as videos or photos to showcase the products and make the party more engaging.

4. How do I handle orders and payments for a "No Catalog Show"?

For orders, you can provide your host with a link to your online store or set up a virtual party event on your website. This allows guests to easily browse and purchase products. As for payments, you can offer different options such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, or cash on delivery. It's important to communicate these options clearly to your guests and provide them with instructions on how to make a payment.

5. Can I still earn host rewards from a "No Catalog Show"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards from a "No Catalog Show." The host can collect orders and payments from their guests and then submit them to you. You can then process the orders and give the host their rewards based on the total sales. It's important to communicate this process clearly with your host and ensure they understand how they will receive their rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKevin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKevin
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenblissread