• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show: How Many Catalogs to Distribute?

In summary, the recommended number of catalogs to distribute for a successful catalog show is 20-30. Additional catalogs can be ordered in sets of 10 from a Pampered Chef consultant or through their website. It is recommended to target distribution to potential customers, such as friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors, and to include a personal note, business card, or contact information for the consultant. A digital version of the catalog is also available for sharing through email or social media.
mjbroncobabe
Hi all! I have a quick question...how many catalogs do you give out for a catalog show? Thanks!

I usually give 3 and some minis and stress that it can be viewed online too.

It is recommended to give out at least 10-15 catalogs for a catalog show. This will allow your customers to have enough options to choose from and increase the chances of them placing an order. However, you can adjust the number depending on your customer base and the size of your catalog.

1. How many catalogs should I distribute for a successful catalog show?

The recommended number of catalogs to distribute for a catalog show is 20-30. This allows for enough catalogs to be shared with potential customers, without overwhelming them with too many.

2. Can I order more catalogs if I need them?

Absolutely! You can order additional catalogs in sets of 10 from your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Keep in mind, the more catalogs you have, the more potential customers you can reach.

3. Should I distribute catalogs to everyone I know?

It's up to you, but we recommend targeting your distribution to people who would be interested in our products. This can include friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors. You can also ask your consultant for tips on targeting potential customers in your area.

4. Can I distribute catalogs digitally?

Yes, you can! We offer a digital version of our catalog that can be easily shared through email or social media. Your consultant can provide you with a link to the digital catalog or help you set up a digital catalog show.

5. What should I include with the catalogs when distributing them?

Along with the catalogs, we recommend including a personal note or invitation from you, as well as a business card or contact information for your consultant. This allows potential customers to easily reach out to you or your consultant with any questions or orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • ChefKevin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKevin
  • iteachncook