• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Hosts: How Many Forms Do You Need?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant hosting a catalog show, you will need two essential forms from your host: the catalog show agreement form and the guest list form. The catalog show agreement form outlines the terms and conditions of the show and includes the host's contact information and agreement to return orders and payments by a specific date. You can obtain the guest list form from your host by either emailing or mailing it along with the catalog show agreement form. Changes can be made to the guest list up until the show date, but it is important to communicate these changes to your host and update the guest list accordingly. Lastly, all payments and orders should be collected before the show date, and the host will be responsible for collecting and submitting them to
iteachncook
How many catalogs and order forms do you normally give to hosts for catalog shows?

I give them 3 for a catalog show but I am still kinda new LOL

It depends, I ask the host how many she'll need and then go from there. But I always email them the outside order form from cc in case they run out of order forms. I like it because it has the guest special right on it and the host can print out as many as she needs. Mini cattys also are nice because they are cheaper and showcase lots of great products.

SPAMSTIME said:
I give them 3 for a catalog show but I am still kinda new LOL

This is what I do as well.

3-5 depending on the host

ChefKelebel said:
It depends, I ask the host how many she'll need and then go from there. But I always email them the outside order form from cc in case they run out of order forms. I like it because it has the guest special right on it and the host can print out as many as she needs. Mini cattys also are nice because they are cheaper and showcase lots of great products.

This is great! Love the idea of emailing them the order form. You could even customize one of the ones from here that you personalize with your name and info---and I finallly used PDFescape.com today to add my info to the one from CC. Thinking about it now, I realize I could have added the host's name and info and emailed it to her.

1. How many forms do I need to host a catalog show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need two forms from your catalog show host: the catalog show agreement form and the guest list form. These forms are essential for keeping track of orders and guests at the show.

2. What is the purpose of the catalog show agreement form?

The catalog show agreement form outlines the terms and conditions of the show, including the date, time, and location. It also includes the host's contact information and agreement to return the orders and payments by a specific date.

3. How do I get the guest list form from my host?

You can either email or mail the guest list form to your host, along with the catalog show agreement form. Your host can then fill out the guest list form with the names and contact information of all the guests they plan to invite to the show.

4. Can I make changes to the guest list after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to the guest list up until the date of the show. However, it is important to communicate any changes to your host and update the guest list form accordingly.

5. Do I need to collect any payment or orders at the catalog show?

No, all payments and orders should be collected before the show date. The host will be responsible for collecting payments and submitting them to you. You can then place the orders and deliver the products to the host after the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKevin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKevin
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel