• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogs for Cooking Shows: How Many Should You Give to Hosts?

J
jillbean
I'm not sure where to put this and thought this was probably the best place.

How many catalogs do you all give to host of cooking shows for outside orders?
How many do you give to catty hosts?

3 for cooking shows. 5-6 for catalog shows.

I have changed this to less...and stress directing people to my website

2 for cooking shows
3-4 for catty shows

If they ask specifically for more, I will give them to them, but I am trying to cut down on the cost of the packet!

2 for a cooking - 4 for a catalog and tell them to call if they need more - also hook them up with your pws and password - directions on how to use it as well...

2 for cooking, 4 for catty ... especially since my current hosts met me at the fair and got a catalog there!

KellyTheChef said:
I have changed this to less...and stress directing people to my website

2 for cooking shows
3-4 for catty shows

If they ask specifically for more, I will give them to them, but I am trying to cut down on the cost of the packet!

Same here!

I live in an area where lots of people don't have or don't use the internet. I give 4-5 for cooking shows and 8-10 for catalog shows. I do get most of those back, though, since most of the people in my area are very cost-conscious and know "you have to pay fothose catalogs."

I give 5-6 for each. When it's co-hosted, I give 8. I either get lots more ouside orders or I get them back - so it works for me.

y'all answered a question for me before I had the chance to ask....you all are the best.

How many catalogs do you all give to host of cooking shows for outside orders?

The number of catalogs given to hosts for outside orders can vary depending on the company and specific show. However, it is common for hosts to receive between 20-50 catalogs to distribute to their guests.

How many do you give to catty hosts?

Catty hosts are typically given the same number of catalogs as other hosts. However, some companies may choose to give fewer catalogs to catty hosts in order to discourage negative behavior and encourage a more positive and supportive hosting experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies