• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can I Give Out New Catalogs?

In summary, the catalogs can be given out as early as September 1, but do not hand them out to customers until after the new season is announced.
BBratrace
This is my first change over season. I have a booking for the second weekend in September and the host wants the catalogs now. How soon do you give out the catalogs for the new season?

There really isn't any official "rule" about when you can give the catalogs out. Now that conference is over, you can share the information with any and all of your customers if you choose. The only thing you'll want to consider is whether your calendar looks they way you want it to for August. If you start passing out the catalog to your potential hosts, they'll want to book for September to get the new products, which isn't helpful to you if still need bookings for August. Since this host is already booked for September, that's not an issue though.

just remember the new catalog orders cannot be placed until Sept 1

I passed it around to my family at lunch yesterday and already had over $100 in orders, so when they asked me when will they get it? I replied that i can't place the order under until sept 1... and they were like "OH!"

So i wouldn't pass it around to anyone until closer to sept 1

JMO

Allison

if it's a September host, that's fine. But like the others said, don't go flaunting the new stuff until your August is how you want it.

Don't forget to let everyone know about the Chillzanne's being discontinued. I sold 10 of them out of 13 orders the other night at a party. I personally will mail out the new catty for the September hostess's but as far as handing them out at shows? not until September will I do that. That is just me.

i had a show today (it was family) and i told my cousin that i had the new catalogs and she wanted to look at one and i told her no way! :) my aunt booked a show for september and i gave her 2 for her show for outside orders.

1. When will the new catalogs be available?

The new catalogs are released twice a year, in January and July. Therefore, the exact availability date will depend on the release schedule.

2. Can I order the new catalogs in bulk?

Yes, you can order the new catalogs in bulk through your consultant website or by contacting our customer service team. There is a minimum order requirement for bulk orders.

3. Can I customize the new catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you have the option to personalize the back cover of the new catalogs with your contact information and headshot. This can be done through your consultant website by following the instructions provided.

4. How many catalogs can I give out to customers?

You can give out as many catalogs as you would like to your customers. However, we recommend ordering only what you think you can distribute within a few months to avoid waste.

5. Are there any discounts for ordering the new catalogs?

Yes, there is a discounted price for consultants who order more than 50 catalogs at a time. This discount will be automatically applied when you place your order through your consultant website or by calling our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • ChefKevin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies