• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom's Catalog Show: Get Ready for the Superbowl Rush!

In summary, the "Mom's Catalog Show: Get Ready for the Superbowl Rush!" event is an exclusive event for moms featuring special deals and discounts on products perfect for hosting a Superbowl party or preparing game day snacks. Participants can join by hosting a catalog show, attending one hosted by someone else, or shopping online through a designated link. The featured products may include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and entertaining essentials. Those unable to attend or host can still participate by ordering online. The event typically lasts for a few weeks leading up to the Superbowl, but dates may vary.
maestraMichelle
My mom is starting a catalog show, and I need to get her her host packet. How many catalogs would you give for a catalog show? How many outside order forms?

I will probably have to end up giving her the packet tomorrow, because today is the Superbowl, and mom lives around the corner from the stadium! To be honest, most of us in the West Phoenix/Glendale area are planning to stay home- because we don't want to fight the traffic!

I usually give catalog hosts 3 or 4 catalogs, and 5-6 order forms, with a note that they can photocopy the blank form if they need more.Have a relaxing day at home! When Detroit hosted a couple of years ago, I didn't go near downtown for the weekend (and they had a fun winter festival at the same time, about 3 blocks from the stadium).

Hi there! It's great that your mom is starting a catalog show. As for how many catalogs and outside order forms to give, it really depends on the size of the show and how many potential customers she expects to have. I would suggest giving her a few extra catalogs and order forms just in case. Better to have too many than not enough. Also, it's probably best to give her the packet today if possible, just in case she needs to make any last minute preparations. The Superbowl traffic can be intense, so it's better to be safe than sorry. Good luck with the show!

1. What is the "Mom's Catalog Show: Get Ready for the Superbowl Rush!" event all about?

The "Mom's Catalog Show: Get Ready for the Superbowl Rush!" is an exclusive event for moms who want to get their kitchen ready for the Superbowl season. It features special deals and discounts on products that are perfect for hosting a Superbowl party or preparing game day snacks.

2. How can I participate in the "Mom's Catalog Show: Get Ready for the Superbowl Rush!" event?

You can participate in the event by hosting a catalog show with your friends and family. As the host, you will receive special host rewards and discounts on your own purchases. You can also attend a catalog show hosted by someone else or shop online through a designated catalog show link.

3. What products will be featured in the "Mom's Catalog Show: Get Ready for the Superbowl Rush!" event?

The event will feature a variety of products that are perfect for hosting a Superbowl party or preparing game day snacks. This may include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and entertaining essentials. You can check the catalog or online to see the full list of featured products.

4. Can I still participate in the event if I am unable to attend or host a catalog show?

Yes, you can still participate in the event by ordering online through a designated catalog show link. This will allow you to take advantage of the special deals and discounts offered during the "Mom's Catalog Show: Get Ready for the Superbowl Rush!" event.

5. How long will the "Mom's Catalog Show: Get Ready for the Superbowl Rush!" event last?

The event will typically last for a few weeks leading up to the Superbowl. However, specific dates may vary depending on your consultant or location. It is best to check with your consultant or the catalog to see the exact duration of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • ChefKevin