• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie's Guide to Writing a Host Letter & Recipe Selection

In summary, when sending a letter or email to your host, make sure to include a personal message and mention any promotions or specials. For recipes, include a variety of dishes and consider any specific requests or restrictions. Check out the "Host Coaching" section and resources on the Pampered Chef website for inspiration and templates. Good luck with your party planning!
ryliesmom526
Hey. I was just wondering what do you write in your letter or whatever to your host and how many recipes do you include with it. If someone could please give me a little insight ima newbie. or if you have something i could download to get an idea.

I include the Season's Best in my Host Packets!
I instruct the Host that it is hers to keep and she may select one recipe from the S.B. for the demo, SHE may also make other recipes for her show!
She can then take it right with her to the grocery store to purchase the ingredients!
The recipes are simple enough to demo and prepare for, especially for SS's!
Plus, these recipes are available to print off TPC's website too!
I then tell guests that they get a copy of today's recipe which is found the S.B. among other Fabulous recipes!
I have had GREAT Success with doing this over the last year!
Good Luck!

I put a sheet with my themes in my host packets & when I do the second host coaching call, I have them choose a theme or two & we discuss recipe choices then. I used to put the recipes in there, but found I would decide I wanted to start offering a different recipe or was tired of others & was constantly printing new sheets! This way I can kind of choose recipes I feel like making that month. I don't usually choose the Season's Best-a lot of my show recipes come from All the Best & I sell LOTS of that cookbook! I will be offering a few from SB this season-they are yummy!

Here is what I put in my host packet.

Attachments

• Recipe List.doc
    23 KB · Views: 331
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. When sending a letter or email to your host, it's important to include a warm and personalized message expressing your gratitude for them hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also mention any upcoming promotions or specials that may be of interest to them and their guests.As for recipes, it's always a good idea to include a variety of dishes, ranging from appetizers to main courses to desserts. I typically include at least 3-4 recipes, but it ultimately depends on the size and type of party your host is hosting. You can also ask your host if they have any specific requests or dietary restrictions for their guests, and tailor your recipe selection accordingly.If you're looking for some inspiration, I recommend checking out the "Host Coaching" section in your consultant back office. There are also some great resources and templates available on the Pampered Chef website that you can download and customize for your own use.I hope this helps! Best of luck with your party planning!

1. How do I know what recipes to include in my host letter?

When selecting recipes for your host letter, consider the time of year and upcoming holidays. It's also a good idea to include a mix of easy and more challenging recipes to appeal to a variety of cooking levels.

2. Can I include recipes that are not from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can include non-Pampered Chef recipes in your host letter. However, we recommend using mostly Pampered Chef recipes to showcase our products and their versatility.

3. How many recipes should I include in my host letter?

We recommend including 3-5 recipes in your host letter to give your guests a good variety without overwhelming them. You can always provide additional recipes at the party if needed.

4. How can I make my host letter stand out to potential hosts?

Aside from including delicious and appealing recipes, make sure to personalize your host letter and highlight the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also consider including a special offer or incentive to entice potential hosts.

5. Can I include pictures or videos in my host letter?

Yes, you can definitely include visuals in your host letter to make it more eye-catching and engaging. Just make sure to get permission or proper credit for any images or videos you use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003