• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking 4 Recipe Selection Letter Pls..

chefkeri

Oct 3, 2005
Hi,
I've been a PC consultant for 6 months now and am moving along well. I have taken note of my strenghths & weaknesses. Host coaching needs improvement.

I am looking for a nice letter type which explains the recipes that I would like to offer my Host as a cooking show choice. Something that can be edited, color, pictures are nice too.... Maybe w/ Appetizer, Main Dish, Dessert room. I'd offer two of each & ask the Host to choose one (or two if time allows).:)

Open to see any ideas.... I have run into a blank. Usually, I do it over the phone, but the Host's seem to want to "view" the ingredients (allergies & cost concerns)...etc.:confused:

Whatta you think? Love to hear how you do it... Thanks so much!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
I found the base...

I found the base for this form on this website, and tweaked it a little to make it my own. I don't like to do a lot of graphics (I'm kinda frugal that way!), so I took those out. You could probably do a search and find the original if you do want to incorporate graphics. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• 2006 Spring Menu.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 604

chefkeri

Oct 3, 2005
Thanks!

Hi Nicole,

This is a great start for me... Thanks for sharing. :D