• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking 4 Recipe Selection Letter Pls..

In summary, a recipe selection letter is a document that contains a selection of recipes from a specific company or brand, often sent to customers or members of a recipe club to promote new recipes. It can be obtained by contacting the company directly or downloading from their website. Typically, there is no cost for a recipe selection letter, but some companies may charge for shipping and handling. The recipes included are usually tested and approved by the company's test kitchen. While some companies may allow customers to request specific recipes, it is best to check with the company directly.
chefkeri
Hi,
I've been a PC consultant for 6 months now and am moving along well. I have taken note of my strenghths & weaknesses. Host coaching needs improvement.

I am looking for a nice letter type which explains the recipes that I would like to offer my Host as a cooking show choice. Something that can be edited, color, pictures are nice too.... Maybe w/ Appetizer, Main Dish, Dessert room. I'd offer two of each & ask the Host to choose one (or two if time allows).:)

Open to see any ideas.... I have run into a blank. Usually, I do it over the phone, but the Host's seem to want to "view" the ingredients (allergies & cost concerns)...etc.:confused:

Whatta you think? Love to hear how you do it... Thanks so much!

I found the base...I found the base for this form on this website, and tweaked it a little to make it my own. I don't like to do a lot of graphics (I'm kinda frugal that way!), so I took those out. You could probably do a search and find the original if you do want to incorporate graphics. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• 2006 Spring Menu.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 670
Thanks!Hi Nicole,

This is a great start for me... Thanks for sharing. :D

What is a recipe selection letter?

A recipe selection letter is a document that contains a selection of recipes from a specific company or brand. It is usually sent to customers or members of a recipe club to encourage them to try new recipes.

How can I obtain a recipe selection letter?

You can obtain a recipe selection letter by contacting the company or brand directly. Many companies also have their recipe selection letters available on their website for download.

Is there a cost for a recipe selection letter?

Typically, recipe selection letters are provided free of charge by companies as a way to promote their products and encourage customers to try new recipes. However, some companies may charge a small fee for shipping and handling.

Are the recipes in a selection letter tested and approved?

Yes, the recipes included in a selection letter are usually tested and approved by the company's test kitchen. This ensures that the recipes are of high quality and will produce tasty results for the readers.

Can I request specific recipes in a selection letter?

Some companies may allow customers to request specific recipes in their selection letter, but this is not always guaranteed. It is best to check with the company directly to see if they offer this option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • stefani2