• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter/Flyer to Include W/ a Catalog to Mail

In summary, to request a catalog from Pampered Chef, you can visit their website and fill out a form or contact a local consultant. You can also receive a catalog at a Pampered Chef party. You can order directly from the catalog by calling customer service or placing an order online. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is free and can be scheduled by contacting a consultant or finding one on the website. The catalog often includes special offers and discounts, and you can also ask your consultant for any current promotions.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a few people who have requested that I send them a catalog. I'm trying to decide what to include with it. Should I just write a hand written note and include it with the upcoming host/guest specials? Or does anyone have some sort of typed up letter that would be good to send?

I write a personal note and include the upcoming specials with a sticky note that says "thought you might be interested in the upcoming sales".

Hi there! Sending a catalog is a great way to share your products with potential customers. In my experience, including a handwritten note along with the catalog is a nice personal touch. It shows that you took the time to personally reach out to them and that you value their interest in your products. You could also consider including a typed up letter that highlights some of your top-selling or new products, along with any upcoming host/guest specials. This can give them a preview of what they can expect from your company and entice them to make a purchase. Best of luck with your catalog distribution!

1. How do I request a catalog?

To request a catalog, you can either visit our website and fill out a form or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party and receive a catalog there.

2. Can I order directly from the catalog?

Yes, you can order directly from the catalog by calling our customer service line or placing an order online. You can also contact your local consultant to place an order.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to schedule a date and time for your party.

4. Is there a cost to hosting a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no cost to host a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants provide all the materials and products for the party, and you and your guests have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the catalog?

Yes, our catalogs often include special offers and discounts for our products. Make sure to read through the catalog carefully to take advantage of these deals. You can also ask your consultant for any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cloudyade
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • AGunderson
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies