• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Sept & Oct $1000 Mystery Host Flyer

can you help me outI did this for August...I didn't get the response with my past hosts that I was hoping for (initially) but I still went ahead with it even though I only had 5 people participating...they all agreed they still wanted to go for it, and whatever level it reached they were ok with that!!I ended with 3 people hitting the minimum of 100.00 in sales each.One gal collected over 350.00. One didn't quite reach the 100.00. But with the 5 collecting orders, it ended up being 970.00 in commissionable sales when it closed. I split up the host benefits and some took advantage of the host discount(the 30% discount we are talking
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
I thought I would repost this so it would show up that were new flyers available. :blushing: I hope that's ok. Here's Sept and Oct in both pdf and Word.

Attachments

• sept 1000 mystery host flyer.pdf
    140.9 KB · Views: 464
  • Sept 1000 mystery host.doc
    258 KB · Views: 491
  • oct 1000 mystery host flyer.doc
    136 KB · Views: 466
  • oct 1000 mystery host flyer.pdf
    137.1 KB · Views: 389
I love this idea! Thanks for sharing! One question: What do you mean "no deliveries for you"? How do you know where to deliver all of the orders??

Last edited:
How does "Everyone else will get 30% everything they want!" work? Why does everyone get 30% off their order? How do you make any commission on this? I'm confused.

They look great. Thanks for doing this and sharing.

I did this for August...I didn't get the response with my past hosts that I was hoping for (initially) but I still went ahead with it even though I only had 5 people participating...they all agreed they still wanted to go for it, and whatever level it reached they were ok with that!!
I ended with 3 people hitting the minimum of 100.00 in sales each.One gal collected over 350.00. One didn't quite reach the 100.00. But with the 5 collecting orders, it ended up being 970.00 in commissionable sales when it closed. I split up the host benefits and some took advantage of the host discount
(the 30% discount we are talking about here, is the level the host benefits reaches when your guest sales are at 800.00) Your guests don't receive that discount, just your hosts who have collected the orders.
Hope this helps!
I wouldn't dismiss the idea even if you don't have 10 people collecting the orders. I offered the hosts for every 100.00 over the initial 100.00 they collected their name went in again for the host benefits drawing.

Ah, the hosts getting the 30% discount makes sense. The way it reads it looked to me like you were saying everyone got the 30% discount.

thanks for sharing they are great

just to let you know you still have a pic of cookware on the oct flyer

I did this in July and got my very first $1000 show!!! It was my highest show ever. I had 7 people actually collect orders (3 flaked out). I had also collected a few here and there. I'd like to do this again in November! Hopefully one of you creative ladies can make one up when the specials come out!

BTW, the lady that won the $215 in free product is also doing a catalog show this month! She can't wait for me to do another mystery show!

I left the cookware on because of the 1/2 price combo...:)

Here's one for August too...

Helps if I remember the attachment...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• aug 1000 mystery host.pdf
    155.9 KB · Views: 321
  • aug 1000 mystery show.doc
    219.5 KB · Views: 349
Thanks for the August ones!!!

I wish we knew when the next sell a thon was going to be. These are great to help us reach our goals. (When we can get everyone to do it)

I'm guessing Novemeber...hopefully we find out soon!

karlene said:
I did this for August...I didn't get the response with my past hosts that I was hoping for (initially) but I still went ahead with it even though I only had 5 people participating...they all agreed they still wanted to go for it, and whatever level it reached they were ok with that!!
I ended with 3 people hitting the minimum of 100.00 in sales each.One gal collected over 350.00. One didn't quite reach the 100.00. But with the 5 collecting orders, it ended up being 970.00 in commissionable sales when it closed. I split up the host benefits and some took advantage of the host discount
(the 30% discount we are talking about here, is the level the host benefits reaches when your guest sales are at 800.00) Your guests don't receive that discount, just your hosts who have collected the orders.
Hope this helps!
I wouldn't dismiss the idea even if you don't have 10 people collecting the orders. I offered the hosts for every 100.00 over the initial 100.00 they collected their name went in again for the host benefits drawing.

Thanks for taking the time to explain this in detail.....how do you do this in Pampered Partner? Who's name are you actually sending the show in under? -

thanks
Melinda

how do you get the people to do this? do you send it to everyone, leave it in grocery stores?

I usually only do it with past hosts or really good customers. I submit the show is the grand prize winners name. I tell everyone else who's stuff gets put under her name that they will not have a receipt, but to contact me if anything goes wrong with their product and I will take care of it.

How do you enter this into P3? Do you just put everything under one name or can you list 10 hosts?

Donna

hey ladies i really need one for november

1. What is the "New Sept & Oct $1000 Mystery Host Flyer" promotion?

The "New Sept & Oct $1000 Mystery Host Flyer" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of September and October. Customers who host a virtual or in-person party during this time will have a chance to win a mystery host prize worth $1000.

2. How can I participate in the "New Sept & Oct $1000 Mystery Host Flyer" promotion?

To participate, you can either host a virtual or in-person party with Pampered Chef during the months of September and October. Simply contact your consultant to set up a party date and invite your friends and family to join. Your consultant will explain the details of the promotion and how you can qualify for the mystery host prize.

3. What is the prize for the "New Sept & Oct $1000 Mystery Host Flyer" promotion?

The mystery host prize for this promotion is worth $1000. The exact contents of the prize will be revealed to the winner once the promotion ends. It could include a variety of Pampered Chef products, discounts, or other surprises.

4. Is there a minimum purchase or sales amount required to enter the "New Sept & Oct $1000 Mystery Host Flyer" promotion?

No, there is no minimum purchase or sales amount required to enter the promotion. All parties hosted during the months of September and October will automatically be entered into the drawing for the mystery host prize.

5. When will the winner of the "New Sept & Oct $1000 Mystery Host Flyer" promotion be announced?

The winner will be announced at the end of October once the promotion ends. Your consultant will contact you if you are the lucky winner and arrange for you to receive your mystery host prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies