• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall Products - Director Package

G
Gagescorpages
I think this may have been discussed, but I am wondering if anyone knows about the Director Benefit Fall Products. I do not have 2 senior consultants...so I am thinking I am SOL :cry:, just looking for a solid answer.
TIA!
:)

If you were a director as of April 1 you will get the director package. Your title is guaranteed to be Director through July.

Thanks for clarifying that (sp?) that part is confusing to me...building my time long...still trying to go DEEP!!

Whew! Me too! I've yet to maintain two 2 SCs active each month. It's getting so frustrating!

bethcooks4u said:
If you were a director as of April 1 you will get the director package. Your title is guaranteed to be Director through July.

Clarifying further:

Per the policy manual (on CC):

F/W samples can be earned with sales submitted March-June.

You must be a Director at the time the samples are shipped [July]. You must submit at least $1250 in commissionable sales in 3 of the 4 qualifying months. If you take a grace month during those months you must submit at least $1250 commissionable each of the other 3 qualifying months.

Everyone who had the title of Director on April 1 maintains it at least until August 1 so we will all get the Fall product package as long as we had enough sales during this period.

Has anyone actually seen the ship date for directors? I know they've published it for Execs and above...but not for ADs and Directors. Do you think they might make our ship date in August?

legacypc46 said:
Has anyone actually seen the ship date for directors? I know they've published it for Execs and above...but not for ADs and Directors. Do you think they might make our ship date in August?

My ED ...well now SED... says that the ship date for all the director packages is July. She better be right! :eek::bugeye:

...I worried about that too!

This is in the July CN:

Fall 2009 Material Arrival Dates

July 24: Fall paperwork packages and product samples arrive to Executive Directors and above.

July 25: Fall 2009 paperwork is available for purchase

July 31: Fall paperwork packages (which include 25 catalogs and samples of other marketing and business material) arrive to Consultants and above.

July 31: Sell-A-Thon products ship for delivery by this date.

Sept. 1: Begin using fall paperwork.

New Consultant Kit
Aug. 1: First day you can submit agreements for a New Consultant Kit which will contain fall paperwork.

All New Consultant Kits and Mini Kits shipped Aug. 1 – 22
will include:
• Fall 2009 paperwork
• A spring/summer transition packet
• 25 spring/summer catalogs
Beginning Aug. 23, kits will include new fall paperwork only.

Fall Quick Start Boxes
Team Leaders and above may order Quick Start Boxes.
July 25: First day to order fall Quick Start Boxes (Directors QS12; Team Leaders JT37; Spanish JV22).
July 31: Last day agreements will be accepted with spring Quick Start Boxes.

Hope that helps.... :p

I heard via two different NEDs that Directors under the old plan will still receive the Fall Product Packages.

Usually the director packages go out before sell-a-thon earners so we'll get them prior to the 31st... hopefully! :)

Related to New Fall Products - Director Package

1. What is included in the Director Benefit Fall Products package?

The Director Benefit Fall Products package typically includes a selection of new and popular products from the company's fall line. This may include makeup, skincare, and other beauty products.

2. Do I need to have 2 senior consultants to qualify for the Director Benefit Fall Products?

Yes, in most cases, you do need to have 2 senior consultants in order to qualify for the Director Benefit Fall Products package. However, it is best to check with your company's specific policies to confirm.

3. Is the Director Benefit Fall Products package only available to directors?

Yes, the Director Benefit Fall Products package is typically only available to directors within the company. This is a perk and incentive for reaching this level within the company.

4. Can I purchase the Director Benefit Fall Products package if I don't meet the requirements?

Unfortunately, if you do not meet the requirements (such as having 2 senior consultants), you will not be able to purchase the Director Benefit Fall Products package. It is reserved for those who have achieved the director level within the company.

5. Are there any other perks included in the Director Benefit Fall Products package?

In addition to the products included in the package, some companies may also offer additional perks such as discounted or free shipping, exclusive training or events, or other bonuses. These may vary depending on the company and their specific policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • sildenafilforte
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • DebPC