• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on Director's Manual - How Long Will It Take?

In summary, the estimated delivery time for the Waiting on Director's Manual is 7-10 business days from the date of purchase. Yes, tracking information will be provided once the manual has been shipped and unfortunately, expedited shipping is not offered at this time. If the manual does not arrive within the estimated delivery time, customers can contact customer service for assistance. Lastly, there is currently no digital version of the manual available.
mrssyvo
I promoted to director effective November 1st- How long will it take for me to get my Director's Manual, Fall products- Directors package, PC$$'s and for the 3000 extra points to show up on the caluclator. I am most concerned about the director's manual- I would like to start learning how to do what I need to do. I am not so concerned about the points, because I am sure they will show up eventually, but I also have not received my PC $$'s, or my $250 check. It sure seems to be taking a long time. I might call HO on Monday, but I do not want to bug them, if it usually takes this long.

Hmm....I don't remember. I know nothing happens til after the 10th of each month, so hopefully this week??

It should be any day now for the manual and PC money. I promoted Oct. 1 and got my stuff around the 16th. I didn't get the $250 until sometime in the beginning of November.

What is the estimated delivery time for the Waiting on Director's Manual?

The estimated delivery time for the Waiting on Director's Manual is 7-10 business days from the date of purchase.

Can I track the shipment of my Waiting on Director's Manual?

Yes, tracking information will be provided once the manual has been shipped. You can use this information to track the status of your shipment.

Do you offer expedited shipping for the Waiting on Director's Manual?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for the Waiting on Director's Manual at this time. The estimated delivery time is 7-10 business days.

What do I do if my Waiting on Director's Manual does not arrive within the estimated delivery time?

If your manual does not arrive within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help track your shipment and resolve any issues.

Is there a digital version of the Waiting on Director's Manual available?

At this time, there is no digital version of the Waiting on Director's Manual available. It is only available in physical form. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • OhmyDLM