1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Waiting on my debit card... how long does this take?

Tags:
  1. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

I can't wait to start my website to hopefully boost my sales, but I'm still waiting on my debit card. I applied for it July 4th and still nothing. Plus I did my direct deposit the same day and got a paper check in the mail on the 9th!
    Does anyone know how to check the status on these?

Also how much extra a month do you think your website brings in? -just curious.

Jul 13, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You can call to get your debit card info. There is a number on the application, which is on CC. Also, the deadline for DD for the July 8th check was June 30th, so you should get your mid-month as DD (if you have shows).

Jul 13, 2009
  3. Pedey

Pedey Member

Call 1-800-449-2433. Enter your consultant # when prompted & then choose option 2, for finance. It'll let you know if your app has been processed - and if it has you'll get your #.

Jul 16, 2009
  4. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

So, I tried to call and get my debit card #. The first 2 days I tried, I was just told that it had not been processed...no big deal....but I try again today, and after I enter the last 4 of my social, I get a message that says for security reasons access has been denied? Anyone else ever have this problem?

Jul 22, 2009
Have something to add?