1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Waiting on my debit card... how long does this take?

Tags:
  1. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

I can't wait to start my website to hopefully boost my sales, but I'm still waiting on my debit card. I applied for it July 4th and still nothing. Plus I did my direct deposit the same day and got a paper check in the mail on the 9th!
    Does anyone know how to check the status on these?

Also how much extra a month do you think your website brings in? -just curious.

Jul 13, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You can call to get your debit card info. There is a number on the application, which is on CC. Also, the deadline for DD for the July 8th check was June 30th, so you should get your mid-month as DD (if you have shows).

Jul 13, 2009
  3. Pedey

Pedey Member

Call 1-800-449-2433. Enter your consultant # when prompted & then choose option 2, for finance. It'll let you know if your app has been processed - and if it has you'll get your #.

Jul 16, 2009
  4. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

So, I tried to call and get my debit card #. The first 2 days I tried, I was just told that it had not been processed...no big deal....but I try again today, and after I enter the last 4 of my social, I get a message that says for security reasons access has been denied? Anyone else ever have this problem?

Jul 22, 2009
Have something to add?