• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on 1099 From Pampered Chef - Have You Received Anything Yet?

In summary, Pampered Chef sends out 1099 forms for their independent consultants by January 31st of each year. These forms can also be accessed and downloaded online through the consultant's account on the company's website. If there are any errors on the form, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance. It is important for consultants to include their 1099 form when filing taxes as they are responsible for reporting their income and expenses. In case of a lost form, a duplicate can be requested from the customer service team.
jenniferlynne
Have you all receivd anything from PC yet so you can do your taxes (is it the 1099?)? I have yet to receive anything. It is the last thing that I am waiting on. I have been selling for over 3 years and I don't remember it taking this long before.

I received mine about a week ago. Did you make more than $600? I believe it is also available online.Robin

I don't remember. I didn't do a whole lot this year, so maybe not. Do they not send you one if you don't make more than $600?

No they dont

Log in to CC, go to Managing Your Business, Financial Forms and Requests, then Tax Information. Look there for your 1099.Robin

1. When can I expect to receive my 1099 form from Pampered Chef?

The 1099 forms for independent consultants are usually mailed out by January 31st of each year. If you have not received yours by then, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I access my 1099 form online?

Yes, you can access your 1099 form by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. The form will be available for download and printing.

3. What should I do if there is an error on my 1099 form?

If you notice an error on your 1099 form, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will work with our finance department to correct any discrepancies.

4. Do I need to include my 1099 form when filing my taxes?

Yes, as an independent consultant for Pampered Chef, you are responsible for reporting your income and expenses on your tax return. Your 1099 form should be included when filing your taxes.

5. Can I request a copy of my 1099 form if I lost mine?

If you have misplaced your 1099 form, you can request a copy by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with a duplicate form for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefgurl
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
E R
  • kam