• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of My Downline Director's Sc's Did Not Submit Anything for March,

I
Inomiamenda
One of my downline director's SC's did not submit anything for March, and she won't answer her phone or respond to texts or emails. Double triple ugh.
I am at least going to be paid as a director this month though- I have 4 senior consultant lines. But still... UGH!

I demoted to TL this month (again...grrrr). Of course, 2 downline consultants both submitted shows on 4/1! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

At least when their recruiters submit this month, I'll promote back up. Hopefully they will.. they both are having *issues* (but who isn't? :p)

I'd REALLY like to go to NC as a Director!

The good news is that I've already signed one this month, am signing at least 1 more later this month and have 2 ready to go... just need to get them signed. One will be signing her friend so I'll add 4 total to the team and one will be a SC right out of the gate! At least things are looking up!!!!!!!!! :D

this is the worst part of the new career plan. It is really hard to get others to "get it" and work their businesses like a business. I have 8 SC lines and struggle to get at least 2 working each month. I count on my downline directors to get their lines in order so I can make AD each month and bypass the SC line requirement.

speaking of which how long does it take for CC to update our title? I finally made it back to director last month but it still hasn't updated yet. It would be nice to see it spelled out.

cheftiffany said:
speaking of which how long does it take for CC to update our title? I finally made it back to director last month but it still hasn't updated yet. It would be nice to see it spelled out.

It usually updates on the 10th or sooner! :)

I think the worst part of the new plan is that I am expected to do meetings (which I don't mind anyway, I love my meetings), pay for handouts, postage, etc. when I don't get paid as a director. I think it would be more fair if they at least gave us $5 per consultant per month even though we may not be in that status for the month--supplies and stuff add up.

nanisu said:
i think the worst part of the new plan is that i am expected to do meetings (which i don't mind anyway, i love my meetings), pay for handouts, postage, etc. When i don't get paid as a director. I think it would be more fair if they at least gave us $5 per consultant per month even though we may not be in that status for the month--supplies and stuff add up.

i agree completely

Thanks Colleen--I am definitely hoping for sooner. I'm not even sure my director knows yet

cheftiffany said:
Thanks Colleen--I am definitely hoping for sooner. I'm not even sure my director knows yet

I wish it would update sooner too!!!!! :)

cheftiffany said:

Congratulations DIRECTOR TIFFANY! :) :D

1. What should I do if one of my downline director's SC's did not submit anything for March?

If your downline director's SC did not submit anything for March, you should first try to contact them through phone, text, and email to find out the reason for their absence. If they do not respond, you can reach out to your upline director or the company's support team for guidance on how to handle the situation.

2. How can I ensure that my downline director's SC's submit their monthly reports?

To ensure that your downline director's SC's submit their monthly reports, you can set clear expectations and deadlines for them and follow up regularly to ensure they are on track. Additionally, providing support and motivation can also encourage them to meet their monthly goals.

3. Is it common for downline director's SC's to miss a month of submissions?

It is not uncommon for downline director's SC's to miss a month of submissions. There could be various reasons for their absence, such as personal issues, technical difficulties, or lack of understanding of the reporting process. As a leader, it is important to be understanding and offer support to help them get back on track.

4. Will I still receive payment as a director if one of my downline director's SC's did not submit anything for March?

If you have met the requirements to be paid as a director, then you will still receive payment, even if one of your downline director's SC's did not submit anything for March. However, if their absence affects your overall team's performance, it may impact your income in the long run.

5. How can I prevent similar situations from happening in the future?

To prevent similar situations from happening in the future, it is important to have open and clear communication with your team members. Regular check-ins, providing support and guidance, and setting realistic goals and deadlines can help ensure that everyone is on the same page. Additionally, addressing any issues or concerns immediately can also prevent them from escalating in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe