• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall Products for Directors

S
sildenafilforte
Anyone know what the requirements will be for Directors to earn the new Fall products this year?

The guidance is on CC under the New Career Plan link (then Privileges and Awards). Looks like the key is to be in Director status when the items ship:

Directors through Executive Directors can earn a selection of new product samples each season by selling $1,250 or more monthly during three of the four months before the sample packages are issued. You must be a Director at the time the samples are shipped.

Newly-promoted Directors can earn a selection of new product samples by selling $1,250 or more monthly during three of the four months prior to their promotion.

Which is what we'll all be in July, right? According to Title or by paycheck? It doesn't clarify!

grey area---

hmmmm....I would think title, since they sent them to Directors in their relinquishment periods before...

so no matter what, if we went into the New Career Plan as a director, we keep our title through July. So, does that mean we get the new products if/when we meet those requirements.

I thought it said you had to be a Director when the products were shipped. Which if they ship August 1st, could cut some out.
~need clarification~

My guess is they will ship in August. PC is incredibly generous, but shipping in July would be extremely generous. (Though I wish....)

Usually they do ship in July towards the end. Directors in the past always received it by the 28th or around there.

Yeah, I know I got mine last year at the end of July. So if so, we should all be safe as long as we have the sales. Right?

Let's All Ensure We Earn the ProductsOkay, time to take a very positive outlook on this!:)

Let's just all make sure we meet the Director requirements by the time the products ship. Problem solved!

Let's do it! We can all do it! We have plenty of time! Let's do it!

Related to New Fall Products for Directors

1. What are the new Fall products for Directors?

The new Fall products for Directors vary depending on the company or organization. Some common examples include new product lines, updated versions of existing products, or seasonal items.

2. How can Directors earn the new Fall products?

The requirements for earning the new Fall products may also differ between companies. Generally, Directors can earn them by meeting certain sales goals, recruiting new team members, or participating in training programs.

3. Is there a deadline for earning the new Fall products?

Again, this may vary depending on the company. Some may have a specific deadline for earning the new Fall products, while others may allow Directors to earn them throughout the Fall season.

4. Do Directors need to purchase the new Fall products themselves?

In most cases, Directors do not need to purchase the new Fall products themselves. They can earn them through sales or other qualifying actions.

5. Can Directors still earn the new Fall products if they have not met the requirements?

This will depend on the specific policies of the company. Some may offer alternative ways for Directors to earn the new Fall products, while others may require them to meet the set requirements in order to receive them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • DebPC