• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bye Bye Free Director Products for Some?

So true. I am seeing emails from upline that I never did before. It's good!...Yes, this is definitely a positive change. I am glad that National is moving in a positive direction. :)Yes, this is definitely a positive change.
DebPC
Staff member
Ok- so are the rules the same for qualifying for the new fall products for Directors. March- June, I'm assuming we have to be a Director for 3 out of the 4 months and sell $1250 those months. Anyone know for sure?

Same rules $ 1250+ 3 outta 4 march-june PLUS you must be a DIRECTOR at the time they are shipped.

Koolotus said:
Same rules $ 1250+ 3 outta 4 march-june PLUS you must be a DIRECTOR at the time they are shipped.

So that means July right? We are supposed to get the paperwork packages by July 31. But it is interesting that info given in the CN (p 17) doesn't say WHEN the director products arrive.

July 24 Fall paperwork and products arrive for Executive Directors and above.
July 31 Fall paperwork packages (which include 25 catalogs and samples of other marketing and business materials) will arrive.

No mention of products for anyone below Executive. :confused:

Maybe more changes with the Director status will be announced at Conference?? Just thinking out loud

Everyone who entered the new plan with their director title will get the new products as long as they have the sales requirements. This was confirmed by Chris Manion and Nancy Jo Ryan.

bethcooks4u said:
So that means July right? We are supposed to get the paperwork packages by July 31. But it is interesting that info given in the CN (p 17) doesn't say WHEN the director products arrive.

July 24 Fall paperwork and products arrive for Executive Directors and above.
July 31 Fall paperwork packages (which include 25 catalogs and samples of other marketing and business materials) will arrive.

No mention of products for anyone below Executive. :confused:

My crabby and skeptical self feels that they are taking this away. If so, I will be greatly disappointed. :(

baychef said:
My crabby and skeptical self feels that they are taking this away. If so, I will be greatly disappointed. :(

I would just die!!! Well not really, but it wouldn't feel good that's for sure!

I'm struggling so hard right now to keep my "paid as" status as a Director. I've managed to squeeze it out both of these first two months, but it was really hard and so very stressful. For the first time in 4 years, I'm seriously nervous about keeping my Directorship, and I work hard darn it, but my team members don't always, at least not consistently. What makes it even more stressful is that when I don't qualify as a Director because team members of my team members don't submit sales a particular month, then MY DIRECTOR doesn't qualify as an ADVANCED DIRECTOR. That's a big pay cut for her and I feel just aweful and personally responsible. I train, I coach, I work my own business, but sometimes, people just don't submit shows from time to time, that's there perogitive. I have several hobbiest consultants in my group. I mean, I have a group with anywhere between 7000 and 10,000 in sales each month, more than enough lines, just not deep, only wide as I myself do most of my teams recruiting. I preach about it's importance and they do recruit, but they don't consistently submit sales EVERY SINGLE MONTH, make sense? Anyways....

Ok, I'll stop whinning now and try to be more positive :) Just needed a moment I guess LoL

Am I the only one stressed about this?

OhmyDLM said:
Am I the only one stressed about this?

Nope, it is not just you ((HUGS))

I would think that after all the hubbub at Leadership that National would be free of major changes and announcements, but I feel my blue light beginning to glow so I am sure there are new interesting changes still to come.

OhmyDLM said:
What makes it even more stressful is that when I don't qualify as a Director because team members of my team members don't submit sales a particular month, then MY DIRECTOR doesn't qualify as an ADVANCED DIRECTOR. .............. Am I the only one stressed about this?

I'm with ya on both counts.

Right there too... Also I am 2nd line to my NED. She is on the phone making calls to inactives, sending out emails constantly and WORKING her business (which she always did) but this MUST be moving up the ladder quickly. We don't make it, the trickle is uphill not downhill on this one ladies

pcjenni said:
Right there too... Also I am 2nd line to my NED. She is on the phone making calls to inactives, sending out emails constantly and WORKING her business (which she always did) but this MUST be moving up the ladder quickly. We don't make it, the trickle is uphill not downhill on this one ladies

So true. I am seeing emails from upline that I never did before. It's good! After all they are getting paid to help support us. We all have to make our best effort so we can all succeed. The cool part is that once more new and part time consultants "get it" it will be easy to hold onto director and even upper level positions.

Yesterday just got a call from my senior director. Very nice lady, get along with her famously but never has been support. She is looking to change that but acknowledges that I probably don't need her :)
We will talk once a month and see where it goes from there.

Fortunately, I am ok as Director but realize it is NOT to be taken for granted. Several of you are outstanding Directors and to hear you struggle like this really worries me. Here is why. Yes, getting one less recruit to qualify is great, but it used to be "staying a director is much easier than getting to director". Now is seems the struggle will continue.

I had planned on PC being my second career so to speak once I retired, but now I am seeing that the income is less dependable. I can see if someone is slacking in your downline, however, there are sometimes you just can't blood out of a stone. In addition in the last month team members have faced a still birth child, a husband deploying to Afghanastan, a recruit deploying to Afghanastan (with catalogs and order forms packet...and access to her website), one moving from Oklahoma to New York, next month one moving from New York to Georgia. I have others that just don't want to get out of that comfort zone.

At this level, the income is not a great of a drop, however, if one promotes like your AD...that is a significant drop in income...because LIFE happened to your team members. And although I know that sales goes in cycles and that income is not guaranteed from month to month, this sounds like even less security.

I feel very bad for those of you who are not sure from month to month. My team is celebrating it's 5 year anniversary and I don't know if that slow steady growth is what keeps my Directorship stable. But if you get discouraged in your first few years of Directorship, I can see more and more people giving up at a higher level.

And I would love to be 100% overjoyed at the Career changes, I have not been optomistic from the start. I see many positive things, don't get me wrong, but this aspect scares me.

DebbieJ said:
Everyone who entered the new plan with their director title will get the new products as long as they have the sales requirements. This was confirmed by Chris Manion and Nancy Jo Ryan.

what about the recruiting part? got any inside info there?

amy07 said:
what about the recruiting part? got any inside info there?

There isn't a recruiting requirement to earn the fall products.

There is a recruiting requirement and sales requirement to maintain getting home office leads. HTH.

Does anyone know if inactive consultants will get the change over kit? I can not find it anywhere. If they have to be active is it June or July or both? Thanks!!!

Also I know that inactive consultants don't get the consultant news but will they get the special addition consultant news?

So if someone is inactive for just a month they don't get the KCN? Man, I hope not. I just had a consultant lose her baby (many problems throughout and not totally unexpected although just as heartbreaking). She wants to start back up, but this has naturally taken some time to recover from. If this is the case, I will be sending a PDF file to those that are inactive for just a short time to keep them somewhat motivated.

Ann, Even if they are inactive and don't get a hard copy of the KCN, they still have access to consultant's corner where it is posted the 1st of each month. All inactive consultants have access to CC until they are totally inactive. HTH!

"but now I am seeing that the income is less dependable. I can see if someone is slacking in your downline, however, there are sometimes you just can't blood out of a stone."

This is what I am struggling with. I held my team meeting last night, had 9 there, 2 were hospitality...everyone loved the products, loved my training (we played a couple of games), I get nothing but positive feedback, I do phone coaching...I give incentives for production and meeting attendance...but I do feel like it's getting to be "blood out of a stone" thing. And it's all good to hear the mantra "if you can't change your team, change your team..." I hate that phrase. I do offer the opportunity--a lot. I do wear logo wear. I do offer the full service checkout. I consistently earn TPC in sales, and I don't make my shows look difficult at all.... it's discouraging.

Sigh....

Related to Bye Bye Free Director Products for Some?

What is the "Bye Bye Free Director Products for Some" policy?

The "Bye Bye Free Director Products for Some" policy is a recent change from Pampered Chef where certain director-level consultants will no longer receive free products as part of their compensation.

Who does the "Bye Bye Free Director Products for Some" policy apply to?

This policy applies to director-level consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and team building success within Pampered Chef.

Why did Pampered Chef implement the "Bye Bye Free Director Products for Some" policy?

The "Bye Bye Free Director Products for Some" policy was implemented in order to create a more fair and equitable compensation structure for all consultants, regardless of their level within the company.

Does this mean that directors will no longer receive any free products?

No, directors will still receive free products as part of their compensation, however, the amount and frequency may vary depending on their sales and team building success.

What other benefits do directors receive in addition to free products?

Directors receive a variety of benefits including higher commission rates, bonuses, and other incentives for reaching certain sales and team building milestones. They also have access to exclusive training and support from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • sildenafilforte
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies