1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Director FREE New Fall Product Qualifying Months

1. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Just an FYI, I was looking it up for my own knowledge, but thought someone may need the info...

The qualifying months ($1250 in 3 out of 4 months) to receive the new Fall products is March, April, May and June.

May 8, 2009
  2. cookingwithlove

cookingwithlove Advanced Member Gold Member

Plus you need to have recruited at least one recruit in that time frame.

3. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

It doesn't say anything about the recruit for the free sample products....page 19 of the Consultant Policy Guide...I thought the recruit is only for the lead system.

May 8, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Thanks for the heads up Janice!

5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

That's only to be qualified for the online leads. ;)

May 8, 2009
  6. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

And, don't forget....if you promote before the next sell-a-thon (usually November) ... you will also earn the fall products if you have met these sales goals!

7. cookingwithlove

cookingwithlove Advanced Member Gold Member

I am wrong.... Sorry. You have to have one recruit to get the Home Office leads.

8. Jolie_Paradoxe

So, if I promote to Director by Sept 1st, I'll get the fall products if I've sold 1250 for these past 3 months? Am I interpreting it correctly?

9. pamperedlinda

That's the way it worked in the old plan - I don't remember seeing anything different in the new plan. So long as you promote before the next SAT, you will get what directors earned in the last SAT (so long as you met the requirements). I promoted to Director on June 1st 2008, I got all of the s/s products and then a month later I got all the f/w products. It was like Christmas!

10. Jolie_Paradoxe

WOW! That's unbelievable....talk about a motivation to promote! lol

Fingers crossed.....I'm hoping to make director by Sept!

11. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Wow! How exciting! Now all I have to do is recruit! :eek: :D

12. Jolie_Paradoxe

Yes you do....we need to promote to director and attend New Director Academy together! :thumbup:

13. Koolotus

Koolotus Advanced Member

Another FYI...
    You need to be a Director at the time the products are shipped. Our grace time ends July 31st. You need to be a Director then to get them. So if you make the sales and not the structure you lose out.
    Get that STRUCTURE!!!

May 9, 2009
  14. Jolie_Paradoxe

Good to know Cheryl....was hoping I had til Sept! Hee Hee Guess I better do as instructed and get that structure in place. Say a prayer for me.....looks like my target date has moved up a couple of months!

15. BlessedWifeMommy

I'm trying!!! I've got quite a few people that would be great, just need to keep following up with them and watering those seeds!

16. BlessedWifeMommy

That is so awesome! I love the incentives they give us for building a team. Off to take more training on recruiting! I'm asking everyone, even asked a stranger at the McD's playland. She looked so well put together and with it, I couldn't resist.

17. pamperedlinda

Is that "Title" or "Monthly Performance"?

18. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

I think it's Title...they used to ship the products for Director's in relinquishment, right?

Hey Linda, read your PM

May 10, 2009
  19. pamperedlinda

I thought it was by title - probably one of the reasons they are guaranteed through July :love:

I just saw it and replied back to you.

Have something to add?