• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Free New Fall Product Qualifying Months

In summary, the qualifying months to receive the new Fall products are March, April, May, and June. Additionally, at least one recruit must be made within that time frame to be eligible. There is also a promotion requirement before the next sell-a-thon in November to earn the Fall products. Promoting to Director by September 1st and meeting the sales goals will result in receiving the Fall products. It is important to have a strong team structure in place before the products are shipped, as the grace period ends on July 31st. Continuous recruiting efforts are encouraged for potential team members.
jwpamp
Just an FYI, I was looking it up for my own knowledge, but thought someone may need the info...

The qualifying months ($1250 in 3 out of 4 months) to receive the new Fall products is March, April, May and June.

Plus you need to have recruited at least one recruit in that time frame.

It doesn't say anything about the recruit for the free sample products....page 19 of the Consultant Policy Guide...I thought the recruit is only for the lead system.

Thanks for the heads up Janice!

cookingwithlove said:

That's only to be qualified for the online leads. ;)

And, don't forget....if you promote before the next sell-a-thon (usually November) ... you will also earn the fall products if you have met these sales goals!

cookingwithlove said:

I am wrong.... Sorry. You have to have one recruit to get the Home Office leads.

pamperedlinda said:
And, don't forget....if you promote before the next sell-a-thon (usually November) ... you will also earn the fall products if you have met these sales goals!

So, if I promote to Director by Sept 1st, I'll get the fall products if I've sold 1250 for these past 3 months? Am I interpreting it correctly?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
So, if I promote to Director by Sept 1st, I'll get the fall products if I've sold 1250 for these past 3 months? Am I interpreting it correctly?

That's the way it worked in the old plan - I don't remember seeing anything different in the new plan. So long as you promote before the next SAT, you will get what directors earned in the last SAT (so long as you met the requirements). I promoted to Director on June 1st 2008, I got all of the s/s products and then a month later I got all the f/w products. It was like Christmas!

WOW! That's unbelievable....talk about a motivation to promote! lol

Fingers crossed.....I'm hoping to make director by Sept!

pamperedlinda said:
That's the way it worked in the old plan - I don't remember seeing anything different in the new plan. So long as you promote before the next SAT, you will get what directors earned in the last SAT (so long as you met the requirements). I promoted to Director on June 1st 2008, I got all of the s/s products and then a month later I got all the f/w products. It was like Christmas!

Wow! How exciting! Now all I have to do is recruit! :eek: :D

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Wow! How exciting! Now all I have to do is recruit! :eek: :D

Yes you do....we need to promote to director and attend New Director Academy together! :thumbup:

Another FYI...
You need to be a Director at the time the products are shipped. Our grace time ends July 31st. You need to be a Director then to get them. So if you make the sales and not the structure you lose out.
Get that STRUCTURE!!!

Koolotus said:
Another FYI...
You need to be a Director at the time the products are shipped. Our grace time ends July 31st. You need to be a Director then to get them. So if you make the sales and not the structure you lose out.
Get that STRUCTURE!!!

Good to know Cheryl....was hoping I had til Sept! Hee Hee Guess I better do as instructed and get that structure in place. Say a prayer for me.....looks like my target date has moved up a couple of months!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Yes you do....we need to promote to director and attend New Director Academy together! :thumbup:

I'm trying!!! I've got quite a few people that would be great, just need to keep following up with them and watering those seeds!

pamperedlinda said:

That is so awesome! I love the incentives they give us for building a team. Off to take more training on recruiting! I'm asking everyone, even asked a stranger at the McD's playland. She looked so well put together and with it, I couldn't resist.

Koolotus said:
Another FYI...
Get that STRUCTURE!!!

Is that "Title" or "Monthly Performance"?

I think it's Title...they used to ship the products for Director's in relinquishment, right?Hey Linda, read your PM

jwpamp said:
I think it's Title...they used to ship the products for Director's in relinquishment, right?

Hey Linda, read your PM

I thought it was by title - probably one of the reasons they are guaranteed through July :love:

I just saw it and replied back to you.

1. What is the Director Free New Fall Product Qualifying Months promotion?

The Director Free New Fall Product Qualifying Months promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef directors to earn free new fall products by achieving certain sales goals during the qualifying months.

2. When are the qualifying months for this promotion?

The qualifying months for the Director Free New Fall Product Qualifying Months promotion are September, October, and November.

3. How much do I need to sell to qualify for the free products?

The sales goal for the Director Free New Fall Product Qualifying Months promotion is $4,000 in personal sales during the qualifying months.

4. Can I earn more than one free product?

Yes, if you exceed the sales goal and reach $4,000 in personal sales, you can earn one free new fall product for every $1,000 in additional sales during the qualifying months.

5. How do I redeem my free products?

Once you have achieved the sales goal, your free products will automatically be added to your order during the redemption period, which is from December 1st to December 15th. You can redeem them through your consultant workstation or by contacting Pampered Chef customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • DebPC