• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A New Consultant's Worries About Lack of Fall Materials

In summary, the Home Office said that new consultants who sign up on July 31 qualify for a changeover kit, and it will be shipped out on Friday.
krispi
I'm a new consultant who signed up on July 31. When I received my starter kit on August 5, it only had spring and summer materials in it. I talked to my director last weekend because I was concerned about not having any of the new fall materials, and I know everyone else at the cluster meeting said that they had received theirs. She thought I should be receiving a change over kit and told me that if I haven't gotten it by the end of this week to call the home office. Well, I still haven't gotten anything for fall. I guess I'll be giving them a call tomorrow

I'm getting a little nervous about not having the new catalogs to hand out for anyone who is interested in booking in September. I still need one more show for August to qualify for the 30 day PC dollars, so I'm trying to push the August host incentives. Still, I understand that September might be the only time that works for some people.

What do you all think? Is it normal not to have any fall materials this close to the change of seasons?

It is odd, but HO has published dates that they switch things over and you probably hit the dates just a little off. If you order the business building package (order form in your kit), you can select one that has all fall materials in it.

Thanks, Ann! I did see the order form. I just don't think it's fair that I would have to pay for the fall catalogs when all the other consultants got them automatically. I'll call today and see what they say.

They should send one too you - give a call this morning, I'm sure they'll take care of you. Like Ann said, it was probably a timing issue.

Changeover kits are usually sent to consultants who are active at the beginning of July. When you order the business building kit you are essentially getting some free, since it's marked down so much. It's the same deal that new consultants who sign in the middle of a season get - they don't get additional free catalogs.

i got my business building kit a week or 2 ago and i think it is awesome. got the tons more than just the cattys. i would recomend the investment in the kit.

Here's the official answer from the Home Office:

I noticed in the July Consultant's Newsletter that it said all kits shipped August 1 and later would contain the new fall paperwork. Well, my kit shipped August 1 so it should have contained the fall catalogs. The Home Office said that since I signed up on July 31, that's when the order was generated, and that's why I got spring and summer. (I still think it should have been based on when it shipped, according to the newsletter, but whatever...) Anyway, they said that I DO qualify for a changeover kit, and it will be shipping out on Friday. That means I should receive it around the 26th. It's cutting it close, but I don't yet have any shows booked for September :cry: so at least no one's demanding it yet. (Crossing my fingers someone will book from my show this weekend!) I was happy with that outcome.

What fall materials are available for new consultants?

As a new consultant, you will have access to a variety of fall-themed materials such as recipe cards, catalogs, order forms, and product displays. These materials are designed to help you showcase the fall products and make your events more engaging and successful.

What if I don't have enough fall materials for my first event?

If you are worried about not having enough fall materials for your first event, you can reach out to your upline or other consultants in your team to borrow materials. You can also order additional materials from the Pampered Chef website, or get creative and make your own fall-themed displays using items from your own kitchen.

Will there be enough fall products in stock for my customers to purchase?

Pampered Chef makes sure to have enough stock of all the fall products to meet the demand. In case a product is out of stock, you can always place a backorder for your customers or offer them a similar product as an alternative. We also encourage you to keep a close eye on the inventory levels and plan your events accordingly.

What if I'm not familiar with the fall products and recipes?

Don't worry! As a new consultant, we understand that you may not be familiar with all the fall products and recipes. That's why we provide comprehensive training and resources to help you learn about the products and how to use them. You can also reach out to your upline or attend training events to get more information and tips.

Can I customize the fall materials to fit my brand or style?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers customizable materials that you can personalize with your name, contact information, and branding. This will help you create a professional and consistent image for your business. You can also add your own personal touch to the materials by incorporating your own recipes or ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jrodeo