• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Number for Free Write in Forms?

In summary, a "Number for Free Write in Form" is a special form provided by Pampered Chef for customers to write in a specific number in order to receive a free product or discount. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant or customer service. Only one form can be used per purchase and they do have an expiration date. They cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions in most cases.
ChefinHarmony
I'm up late trying to get my supply order in and I can't find the number for the 50 free Write In forms! Can anyone help?

Also, is the shipping going up in the fall? How much?

Thanks! I've been out of it for a couple months... my Director retired and the communication is slower from my new Director! I haven't been to a meeting about the new Fall stuff yet....

Thanks!!
Joanne

I think they just automatically send them, because we don't have the choice of which receipts anymore, I think they just send them with the first paperwork order!
Shipping is $4.25 after the 1st of September!
Good luck starting up again!:thumbup:;)

Yep - Cathy is right. You don't have to order them, they will automatically be shipped in your first supply order.

1. What is a "Number for Free Write in Form"?

A "Number for Free Write in Form" is a special form provided by Pampered Chef where customers can write in a specific number for a free product or discount. It is typically used during promotions or incentives.

2. How do I obtain a "Number for Free Write in Form"?

You can obtain a "Number for Free Write in Form" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with the form or information on how to access it.

3. Can I use multiple "Numbers for Free Write in Forms" in one purchase?

No, only one "Number for Free Write in Form" can be used per purchase. If you have multiple forms, you can use them in separate purchases.

4. Do "Numbers for Free Write in Forms" expire?

Yes, "Numbers for Free Write in Forms" have an expiration date which is typically listed on the form. Once the expiration date has passed, the form will no longer be valid for use.

5. Can I combine a "Number for Free Write in Form" with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, "Numbers for Free Write in Forms" cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Please refer to the terms and conditions listed on the form or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefVicki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • Shawnna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • kltaylo