• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dots Dishes - Anyone Going to Orlando Fall Launch

In summary, the Orlando Fall Launch event for Dots Dishes is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase their newest line of products for the fall season. It will take place on September 15th at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, and is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. Dots Dishes products will be available for purchase at the event, and there is a registration fee of $35 for consultants and $15 for customers, which includes lunch and a special gift. However, the fee is waived for consultants who have reached the 5,000 points level in the Pampered Chef Rewards program.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Attention anyone attending Orlando's Fall Launch - I have a team member looking for one box of Dots Dinner Plates & two boxes of Dots Salad Plates - you'll be at Orlando's Fall Launch and have them to sell, please let me know. Thanks! Please email me at [email protected]

I have some plates, slightly used! (I think I used them a couple of times) Not in box! I would be happy to send to you. Let me know if you need them. I will NOT be at launch!

1. What is the Orlando Fall Launch event for Dots Dishes?

The Orlando Fall Launch event for Dots Dishes is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our newest line of Dots Dishes products for the fall season. It's a great opportunity for consultants and customers to see the products in person and learn about their features and benefits.

2. When and where is the Orlando Fall Launch event for Dots Dishes?

The Orlando Fall Launch event for Dots Dishes will take place on September 15th at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The event will run from 9am to 5pm, with registration opening at 8am.

3. Who can attend the Orlando Fall Launch event for Dots Dishes?

The Orlando Fall Launch event for Dots Dishes is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It's a great opportunity for consultants to learn about the new products and for customers to see the products in person and place orders.

4. Can I purchase Dots Dishes products at the Orlando Fall Launch event?

Yes, Dots Dishes products will be available for purchase at the Orlando Fall Launch event. It's a great way to get your hands on the newest products before they are officially released.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Orlando Fall Launch event for Dots Dishes?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $35 for consultants and $15 for customers to attend the Orlando Fall Launch event. This fee includes lunch and a special gift for attendees. However, the fee is waived for consultants who have reached the 5,000 points level in the Pampered Chef Rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies