• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting Fall Product Package for Directors - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the top selling products for the Fall season include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Stoneware Collection, the Quick Cooker, the Fall Harvest Collection, and the Pumpkin Bundt Cake Pan. Individual customers can still order from the Fall catalog through their Pampered Chef consultant or website. There are also promotions and discounts available for the Fall products, including rewards for consultants and seasonal promotions for customers. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and meal ideas using the Fall products, and Directors can use their host rewards towards purchasing them.
mrssyvo
yesterday, when I got "the call" she said, of course, you will also receive the Fall Product package for Directors" Ok, so that is the Fall product package for Director's? I can not find the list anywhere !!!!

the fall director's pack was everything new!

Everything???? Wow- I did not realize that- I thought that usually they left a few out. Cool!!

I'm pretty sure it was everything. Now, we didn't get the 10-inch s/s pan since that was already a product, just available in open stock now.

Another great thing about being a director! I hope I can get there some day! :D I need to get to Future Director first, though. ;)

it was not everything. it was the $6000 level SAT package.

The SAT levels and Director benefit are outlined on this.

Attachments

• jun_sellathon_handout.pdf
    71 KB · Views: 255
thanks, guys!!!

It will be Christmas in November for you!! WOO HOO! :D

Related to Discover the Exciting Fall Product Package for Directors - Limited Time Offer!

What are the top selling products for the Fall season?

The top selling products for the Fall season include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Stoneware Collection, the Quick Cooker, the Fall Harvest Collection, and the Pumpkin Bundt Cake Pan.

Can I still order products from the Fall catalog even if I don't host a party?

Yes, you can still order products from the Fall catalog as an individual customer. You can either place an order directly with your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

Are there any promotions or discounts available for the Fall products?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts available for the Fall products. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn discounts on products based on your sales and party bookings. Customers can also take advantage of our seasonal promotions, such as free gifts with purchase or discounted bundles.

Do you offer any recipes or meal ideas using the Fall products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and meal ideas available on our website and in our Fall catalog that feature our products. We also have a team of recipe developers who are constantly creating new and delicious recipes for our customers to try.

Can I use my host rewards towards the Fall products as a Director?

Yes, as a Director with Pampered Chef, you can use your host rewards towards any products in our catalog, including the Fall products. This is a great way to try out new products or stock up on your favorites while earning rewards for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rockstarchef23
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jkendall
  • chefjenibel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies