• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant- What Pantry Items to Order?

I think it would be about 1/4 cup per person.Do you have a recipe for the dill dip?I don't have a specific recipe - I just put together a batch of ingredients that people love. It includes cream cheese, sour cream, chives, dill, and garlic.
jmwatson1213
I really want to start featuring sauces and more at my shows. What flavors should I order?? Everything looks so tasty and delicious! How do I pick just a few!?!?!

Thanks for the help!
Jackie

Chipotle rub is fantastic, also buffalo rub.

At the last show I had, 3 people (out of 5) bought the Smoky Applewood Rub just because they smelled it!

If you can, I suggest you get one or two of each (rubs, seasonings, savory sauces and oil seasonings).

I have many of the rubs & seasonings... just don't know what savory/sweet sauces to buy! I suppose I should stay away from the ones that have the most allergens in them...

I love the Raspberry Habanero Sauce and use that or the Pineapple Rum over cream cheese w/ crackers. Easy 2nd recipe for a show. ;) And everyone loves it.I also like the Teriyaki, Mango Curry and Thai Peanut...but that's me. So many others have a personal preference as well. :D

I purchased the Raspberry Habanero Sauce and poured it over cream cheese at my shows and I made Dill Dip with pretzels and theChocolate Caramel sauce with Teddy Grahams.

Everyone loved the dill dip and Raspberry Habanero sauce and I sold many from providing samples but the chocolate syrup didn't seem to be a huge hit.

Chili Lime Rub. Absolute favorite. :) Sell it at every show just by passing it around for people to smell. They are also loving on the Smoky Applewood.

I sell tons of Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce and Raspberry Habenaro Sauce by serving it at shows poured over cream cheese and eaten with crackers. I've tried the other sauces this way too, but those are the two that everyone loves and reorders.

When I serve chicken grilled and cubed, the sauces that are the biggest hits are the Ginger Wasabi, Teriyaki w/ Honey, and Thai Peanut. Ginger Wasabi is my biggest seller of those 3.

Also - the oil dipping seasonings are a huge hit. Parmesan Garlic, Sundried tomato and herb, and the Lemon Rosemary are all big sellers.

The dessert sauces - not so much for those. People like them but don't buy them as much. Except for the Coconut Lime sauce. I serve that over cream cheese with graham crackers or Nilla wafers, and it tastes like cheesecake - people love that!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Do you buy the samples or the regular sizes for people to smell & to be used as dips at parties???

There are no "sample" sizes. You can either get the regular sized bottles or the bulk bags.

Oh ok..Thank you....I was looking at the supply order form and it says "samples" so thought it meant they were sample sizes. Do you use a whole bottle at one party or make it last for 2?

Most recipes call for either 2 or 3 tbsp. of a rub. I believe each bottle will hold roughly 6 tablespoons. Maybe even 8.

How much is needed to be poured over cream cheese?

1. What are the essential pantry items that every new Pampered Chef consultant should order?

As a new consultant, it's important to have a well-stocked pantry to showcase our products and create delicious recipes for your customers. Our top recommended pantry items for new consultants include our Garlic Infused Oil, Classic Ranch Dressing Mix, and Garlic & Herb Rub. These versatile and popular items are perfect for everyday cooking and can be used in a variety of recipes.

2. Are there any pantry items that are exclusive to Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have several exclusive pantry items that are only available through Pampered Chef. These include our Onion & Garlic Rub, Dill Mix, and our famous Stoneware Seasoning. These unique and high-quality pantry staples are a must-have for any home cook.

3. How do I know which pantry items to order if I'm not familiar with Pampered Chef products?

If you're not familiar with our products, we recommend starting with our top-selling pantry items. These include our Pantry Garlic & Herb Rub, Balsamic & Honey Dijon Rub, and our versatile Pantry Italian Herb Mix. You can also browse our website or attend a Pampered Chef party to get a better idea of which pantry items would work best for you.

4. Are there any pantry items that are particularly popular with customers?

Yes, we have several pantry items that are consistently popular with customers. These include our Pantry Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend, Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix, and Pantry Onion & Garlic Rub. These items are versatile and can be used in a wide range of dishes, making them a hit with customers.

5. Can I order pantry items in bulk as a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you have the option to order pantry items in bulk at a discounted price. This will allow you to have a larger inventory on hand for your parties and events, and save you money in the long run. We recommend starting with our top-selling pantry items when ordering in bulk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kat212
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • jmwatson1213
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Mitson