• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Catalogs and Changing Covers in Nov?

In summary, the catalog will be the same, just the cover will be different. The changeover kits will allow the user to transition from the old catalog to the new catalog.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi there! Does anyone know, if you have left over Catalogs of the Forged knives cover starting in Nov through The fall season if they are ok to use?

I ordered my usual 100 pk at the beginning of the new season and totally forgot about the Cover change in Nov and there is no way I will be using all 100 from now until Nov 1. :eek:

Is that ok? Will it just be the cover change and not the whole catalog?
If not, I guess I need to try and sell them off before then?:confused:

Thanks!

It will be fine! I think the only thing they are changing is the "salt free" part on that seasoning. It is a good idea in theory, but my guests are smarter than a cover change. I ordered 100, and then got two changeover kits by mistake, so now I have 150!

The catalog will be the same, just the cover will be different (oh yeah, and they'll fix that mistake about the salt). I ordered a ton and then have received 50 more for recruiting, so I think I'll be showing off that Santoku until Christmas. :)

gilliandanielle said:
It will be fine! I think the only thing they are changing is the "salt free" part on that seasoning. It is a good idea in theory, but my guests are smarter than a cover change. I ordered 100, and then got two changeover kits by mistake, so now I have 150!

I got 2 changeover kits too! How lucky were we?;)
I think it will be kind of nice to have a new catalog; just the impression of something different.

Oh I totally loved that idea of a new cover (just to change things up) but I just totally forgot about it when I was ordering.

Wheww, that's a relief! Thanks!

Well I forgot about the salt free labels when i placed my supply order today. ugh.

Related to New Catalogs and Changing Covers in Nov?

1. How often do new catalogs come out?

New catalogs are released twice a year - in January and July. This allows for new products to be added and for seasonal items to be featured.

2. Can I still order from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order from the previous catalog until the end of the season. However, some items may be discontinued and no longer available.

3. Will the prices change with the release of the new catalog?

There may be some price changes with the release of the new catalog, but the majority of products will remain at the same price. Any changes in price will be clearly marked in the catalog.

4. Can I still use my old catalog to place orders?

Yes, you can still use your old catalog to place orders until the end of the season. However, we recommend using the new catalog for accurate pricing and availability of products.

5. When will the new catalog covers be revealed?

The new catalog covers will be revealed in November, along with the release of the new catalog. Keep an eye out for sneak peeks and announcements on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahlegare
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Becca_in_MD