• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do the Fall Catalogs Come Out?

In summary, a catalog is valid for three months from the date of release and items can be purchased until the end of the validity period. The new catalog is released at the beginning of each season, approximately every three months. However, not all products from the previous catalog will carry over to the new one.
cwinter474
Gold Member
The catalogs that start on March 1st, will be good until the fall catalogs come out right?

But there is usually a cover change in summer, right?

When do the fall catalogs come out?

thanks

Carol

Hello???? anyone, I want to order catalogs and I'm thinking 100 is cheaper but how long till they will be the old ones????

I think they come out September 1

The new products for fall will be announced at NC. After NC we will get our change over kits for fall and the new catalog will start Sept 1. S/S will be good from March 1 until Aug 31. If it helps, I started last season with 100 and ended up with about >20 at the begining of this month. If you are unsure of what kind of activity you will be at start with 100, you can always buy more if you need it.

There will probably be a mid-season catalog change, but the products will all be the same until September 1. Does that answer your question?

Thanks guys

I couldn't remember when the cover change was, 100 it is....

What is the length of time a catalog is valid for?

The catalog is valid for three months from the date of release.

Can I still purchase items from a previous catalog?

Yes, you can still purchase items from a previous catalog until the end of the three month validity period.

When is the release date for the new catalog?

The release date for the new catalog varies, but it is typically at the beginning of each season.

How often are new catalogs released?

New catalogs are typically released every three months, at the beginning of each season.

Do all products from the previous catalog carry over to the new one?

Not all products from the previous catalog will carry over to the new one. Some products may be discontinued or replaced with new items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Connie J Schroeder
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • luvmytees