• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When do consultants receive and start selling from new catalogs?

In summary, the current promotions featured in the catalog include discounts on specific products, free gifts with purchase, or special bundles. You can place an order from the catalog by filling out an order form, calling the customer service line, or entering product codes online. New catalogs are released four times a year and there are also special catalogs for seasonal products throughout the year. While not all products may be available for purchase due to stock availability, you can still place an order and it will be shipped when the product becomes available. Hosting a Pampered Chef party using products from the catalog is a great way to earn free products and discounts.
K.Shaffer
I am new to pc. I have 2 ladies (hosts) who want to book 2 shows a year...when the new catalogs come out of course. Just to be accurate, what months do we as consultants get them and what month do we start selling from them? :)

Thank you

K.Shaffer said:
I am new to pc. I have 2 ladies (hosts) who want to book 2 shows a year...when the new catalogs come out of course. Just to be accurate, what months do we as consultants get them and what month do we start selling from them? :)

Thank you

New catalogs come out to start selling in on March 1 and September 1. We get them about the month before.

My brain has gone blank as to when we can get them..I am pretty sure that we can get them in August and February..we start selling from them in September and March.

Thank you :eek:)

K. - remember once they have their first parties with you, AUTOMATICALLY REBOOK THEM FROM EACH SHOW THEY HAVE AFTER THAT! I do it as soon as I set up the party in P3 so I do not forget. Make sure you pay attention to the 6 month host benefit when booking the subsequent parties. If their next party falls in the 6 months, they can get TWO of the current month's host 60% off specials. One as the past host the party was booked from and one as the current host of the party. Makes you a hero in their eyes for sure! I mean who would not want TWO of something at 60% off?

What are the current promotions featured in the catalog?

Our current promotions can be found on the back cover of the catalog. They may include discounts on specific products, free gifts with purchase, or special bundles.

Can I place an order from the catalog?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the catalog by filling out the order form and mailing it in, or by calling our customer service line. You can also place an order online by entering the product codes found in the catalog.

How often do you release new catalogs?

We release new catalogs four times a year: spring, summer, fall, and holiday. However, we also have special catalogs for seasonal products that are released throughout the year.

Are all products in the catalog available for purchase?

While we try to keep all products in stock, some may sell out quickly and become unavailable. If a product is out of stock, you can still place an order and it will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available.

Can I host a party using the products in the catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. You can use the products in the catalog as well as our online exclusives for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Triciascucina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • julsradford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • saravaughn1