• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipes for Rice Cooker and Mini Loaf Pan

In summary, a customer is looking for recipes for the mini loaf pan and rice cooker and asks for suggestions. Other users recommend searching for recipes online and share their own experiences using the rice cooker for pasta and potatoes and using the mini loaf pan for meatloaf and casseroles. The conversation also includes a question about the clear plastic insert for the rice cooker, which is confirmed to not snap into place but still works well during use.
dollfangs
Silver Member
Hi all,
I have a customer who bought the mini loaf pan and the rice cooker and would like some recipes for them. He wants more than just bread and cakes for the mini loaf pan. Any recipes you have would be great. Thanks in advance.

You can email me instead of posting here if you would like.

You should be able to do a search for rice cooker and the mini-loaf pan and find some additional ideas already posted. Also, go to consultant's corner and do a recipe search using only the product, no ingredient, etc.

I have made the cake in the rice cooker (but personally would rather use the fluted pan). I love using the cooker to store and reheat any pasta recipes. They aren't as rubbery tasting. (the Lemon Chicken Stir-fry is one of my family's favorite & I always double or more the recipe). The potatoes are also great made in it.

For the mini-loaf, it's really just a shape. When I make meatloaf, I use the mini-loaf so that I can dip the filling in one or two wells for the kids, before adding onion, pepper, and other ingredients that the big kids eat. Done the same thing with a mexican casserole recipe that I have. My mind fails me at the moment, but there's a few suggestions.

Rice CookerHere is some rice cooker recipes I got from someone!

Attachments

• Rice Cooker Book.doc
    38 KB · Views: 533
Rice cooker plus insertIs the clear plastic insert suppose to "click" into the lid on the rice cooker? Mind does not click or stay put on the lid. The same thing has happened to a hostess of mine.

bearncub said:
Is the clear plastic insert suppose to "click" into the lid on the rice cooker? Mind does not click or stay put on the lid. The same thing has happened to a hostess of mine.
It does not click or snap in place. It does "fit" in there, but comes out easily. As long as it's fitted in there while using, there is no negative effect on performance.

1. How do I use a rice cooker to make different types of rice?

To make white rice in a rice cooker, use a 1:2 ratio of rice to water and let it cook for about 18 minutes. For brown rice, use a 1:2.5 ratio and cook for 30-35 minutes. To make sticky rice, mix the rice with water and let it sit for 20 minutes before cooking. For other types of rice, follow the recommended ratio and cooking time on the packaging.

2. Can I cook other foods besides rice in a rice cooker?

Yes, you can cook a variety of foods in a rice cooker, such as quinoa, oatmeal, and even steamed vegetables. Just make sure to adjust the water and cooking time accordingly.

3. What is the benefit of using a mini loaf pan compared to a regular loaf pan?

A mini loaf pan is perfect for making individual portions, which is great for portion control or for serving different types of breads or cakes. It also allows for faster and more even cooking, as the smaller size allows for better heat distribution.

4. Can I use the mini loaf pan in the oven?

Yes, the mini loaf pan is oven-safe and can be used for baking in the oven. Make sure to follow the recommended temperature and cooking time for the recipe you are using.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the rice cooker and mini loaf pan?

Yes, there are many recipes available that are specifically designed for the rice cooker and mini loaf pan, such as breads, cakes, and even meatloaf. You can find these recipes on our website or through our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies