• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for Stoneware Loaf Pan - Need Ideas?

In summary, the recommended temperature for baking in a stoneware loaf pan is 375°F (190°C). Stoneware loaf pans can be used in the microwave, but it's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions. To clean a stoneware loaf pan, allow it to cool before washing it with warm, soapy water and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges. It is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware, instead, use silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils. Stoneware loaf pans are great for making a variety of dishes, such as banana bread, meatloaf, mac and cheese, and lasagna, as they promote even baking and create a crispy crust while keeping the inside moist
chefjen80
I am looking for some recipes for the Stoneware Loaf Pan... can anyone help?? I am trying to give a customer some more ideas!!:rolleyes:

Here's what I have...:)

Attachments

• loaf pan.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 385
Thanks for the recipes... they look so good!!!

I like our beer bread, meatloaf and all of the varieties of the pull a part breads in the loaf pan

1 lb ground meat (beef, chicken, or turkey)
1 package Stovetop Stuffing (your favorite flavor)
1 cup warm water

Mix bake at 400F for 30-40 minutes or until meat cooked all the way through.
You can also make meatballs in the muffin pans.

This is a favorite in our house. I haven't tried it in a Stoneware Loafpan, but I'm sure it wouldn't be much different timewise.

Related to Delicious Recipes for Stoneware Loaf Pan - Need Ideas?

What is the recommended temperature for baking in a stoneware loaf pan?

The recommended temperature for baking in a stoneware loaf pan is 375°F (190°C).

Can I use my stoneware loaf pan in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware loaf pans are safe to use in the microwave. However, be sure to check the manufacturer's instructions for specific guidelines.

How do I clean my stoneware loaf pan?

To clean your stoneware loaf pan, allow it to cool completely before washing it with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges, as they can damage the stoneware.

Can I use metal utensils on my stoneware loaf pan?

No, it is recommended to use only silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils on stoneware to avoid scratching the surface.

What are some recipes that work well in a stoneware loaf pan?

Some delicious recipes for stoneware loaf pan include banana bread, meatloaf, mac and cheese, and even lasagna. The stoneware promotes even baking and creates a crispy crust on the outside while keeping the inside moist and tender.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChipLines
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janice moore
Replies