• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Ideas for Ddb and Loaf Pan

S
sfdavis918
Hi,

I have a customer who I promised recipes ideas to for the Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan. Of course now my mind has drawn a blank. Can you recommend some?

Thanks!

Go to CC and do a recipe search. There are a lot of recipes there. You can even go to the Product Use and Care section and find the product you want to use. Then click on the recipe icon. In the mean time (is that one word or two?):
Molten Chocolate Tunnel Cake (DDB)
Ingredients:
1 package (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1 1/4 cups milk
1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
1 package (18.25 ounces) devil's food cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs
1/2 cup water
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 pint fresh raspberries
Whipped topping (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray Deep Dish Baker with nonstick cooking spray. Cut a 10-inch circle of Parchment Paper; place in bottom of Baker. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Stir in 1/2 cup of the chocolate morsels; set aside. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cake mix, 1/2 cup oil, eggs and water; mix until smooth. Pour 1 1/4 cups of the batter; set aside. Spread remaining batter over bottom of Baker.

3. Using Small Scoop, scoop pudding in circular pattern 1/2 inch from edge of Baker. Spread remaining batter over pudding. Bake 35-40 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of cake from Baker, carefully invert cake onto Round Platter.

4. Combine remaining chocolate morsels and half of the whipped topping in Small Micro-Cooker(R). Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted; mix until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup of the glaze; set aside. Pour remaining glaze over cake. Spread glaze to edge of cake, allowing glaze to drip down sides. Place raspberries evenly over top of cake 1 inch from edge; drizzle with reserved glaze. Garnish with whipped topping using Easy Accent(R) Decorator, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings

Thanks for posting the recipe, Jae. Sounds interesting! At first I thought it was for the DCB and then realized it was the DDB.

This Libby's pumpkin-cranberry recipe is awesome for the loaf pan.

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/detail.aspx?ID=28205

Here are some...

Attachments

• Apple Cranberry Cookie Cobbler.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Campbell Soup Chicken Enchilada.doc
    19 KB · Views: 245
  • cool lime colada cake recipe.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Deep Dish BLT Pizza.doc
    21 KB · Views: 245
  • FIESTA TORTILLA STACK.doc
    20 KB · Views: 488
And some more...

Attachments

• Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie.doc
    21 KB · Views: 247
  • Shrimp Appetizer Spread.doc
    20 KB · Views: 289
  • QUICK APPLE CRISP.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 327
  • Pumpkin Ribbon Cake.doc
    21 KB · Views: 339
  • Macadamia Key Lime Pie (orig).doc
    20 KB · Views: 243
And here is my "famous" chocolate banana bread, found this recipe at Allrecipes.com!! This is VERY GOOD!! This recipe is why you MUST own TWO loaf pans!!

Chocolate Banana Bread
Submitted by: Tracie P.
Rated: 5 out of 5 by 476 members Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour Ready In: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Yields: 24 servings

"This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract."
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup margarine, softened
2 cups white sugar
4 eggs
6 bananas, mashed
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking soda
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
powder
1 cup lite sour cream
1 cup semisweet chocolate
chips

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar and eggs. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Sift in flour, baking soda and cocoa; mix well. Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pans.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a loaf comes out clean.

Nutrition Info (per serving)
Calories 279 (37% from fat) | Protein 3.8g | Fat 12.2g (sat 3.7g) | Carbohydrate 41g | Fiber 1.8g | Cholesterol 39mg | Iron 1mg | Sodium 223mg | Calcium 25mg
This recipe appears in the Allrecipes "Tried & True Favorites" cookbook. Buy it online at http://www.shopallrecipes.com/
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2007 Allrecipes.com

Here's what I have..

Attachments

• Loaf Pan.doc
    120 KB · Views: 283
  • Deep Dish Baker and Rectangular Baker with Lid Recipes.doc
    32 KB · Views: 391
Here are two files that someone posted here sometime ago. Hope they help.

Attachments

• loaf pan recipes.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 432
  • deep dish baker.doc
    106.5 KB · Views: 435
Thank you so much!! I am going to send all of these to her tonight! Just let her try to tell me she doesn't know what to do with them now!!:D

Related to Need Recipe Ideas for Ddb and Loaf Pan

1. What are some recipes for the Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan?

Some recipe ideas for the Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan include lasagna, quiche, meatloaf, bread, and casseroles.

2. Can I use the Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan for baking desserts?

Yes, you can use the Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan for baking desserts such as apple crisp, fruit cobbler, and brownies.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for the Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan?

Absolutely! You can make a delicious vegetarian lasagna, vegetable quiche, or a hearty vegetable casserole in the Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan.

4. Can I use the Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan for freezing and reheating meals?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan is perfect for freezing and reheating meals. Just make sure to let the dish cool before placing it in the freezer.

5. How can I clean the Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan?

The Deep Dish Baker and Loaf Pan can be cleaned by hand with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Just make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for care and cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChipLines
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janice moore
  • chefjen80