• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipes for Mini Fluted Stone

In summary, the Mini Fluted Stone is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes such as quiches, tarts, cakes, and savory dishes. It is also safe to use in the microwave and oven, and can be easily cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. To prevent food from sticking, lightly greasing the stone with cooking spray or butter is recommended.
buckeyefan08
I gave away a mini fluted pan at my Mystery Host show. Now she would like to know what she can make in it! LOL! Any ideas I could pass on?

I sent this in an email about the outlet and got a few orders from it. I think I found it on here originally.

Attachments

• Mini Fluted Pan Recipes.doc
    518 KB · Views: 420
Cakes and Quiche..I have made a pumpkin chocolate chip cake and a double chocolate cake in my mini fluted pan and they turned out great. Next, I am going to try to make Quiche so they can be individualized. For example, my husband will want a lot more meat and a lot less veggies. I don't have a recipe for the quiche yet because I am not sure how long the individual ones will need to cook. This is a great pan. Also, it is good for making ice rings for punch!
Hope this helps some.

Thank you so much from me and my guest!

Hi there! Congratulations on hosting a successful Mystery Host show! It's always fun to give away prizes and see the excitement on the winners' faces. As for your question about what can be made in the mini fluted pan, there are actually so many delicious options! Some popular recipes include mini quiches, individual fruit tarts, mini meatloaves, and even mini cheesecakes. You can also get creative and use the pan to make mini versions of your favorite desserts or savory dishes. I'm sure your lucky winner will have a blast experimenting with different recipes in her new pan. Happy cooking!

Related to Need Recipes for Mini Fluted Stone

1. What types of recipes can I make with the Mini Fluted Stone?

The Mini Fluted Stone is perfect for making individual-sized dishes such as quiches, tarts, cakes, and even savory dishes like mini meatloaves or pot pies. It can also be used to bake cookies, brownies, and other sweet treats.

2. Can I use the Mini Fluted Stone in the microwave?

Yes, the Mini Fluted Stone is safe to use in the microwave. However, make sure to follow the recommended cooking times and temperatures for best results.

3. How do I clean the Mini Fluted Stone?

The Mini Fluted Stone is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to preserve its non-stick coating. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the stone.

4. Can I use the Mini Fluted Stone in the oven?

Yes, the Mini Fluted Stone is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking and roasting various dishes, but make sure to follow the recommended cooking times and temperatures for best results.

5. How do I prevent food from sticking to the Mini Fluted Stone?

The Mini Fluted Stone has a non-stick coating, but it is still recommended to lightly grease it with cooking spray or butter before using it. This will ensure that your food easily releases from the stone after baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
peichef
  • cooknjess