• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with phone calls? Check out this useful guide!

In summary, to make a phone call using the Pampered Chef app, open the app, go to the "Contacts" section, select the desired contact, and click on the phone icon next to their name. You can also make international calls using the app, but additional charges may apply. To answer a call, swipe the notification to the right or open the app and tap on the phone icon. Group calls are also possible by adding multiple contacts to the call. The phone call feature is secure as the app uses end-to-end encryption to protect conversations.
tina_rn
Oh gosh I have this phone phobia........I hate it!!! Somewhere on this website I found a lay out of things to say to a potential host, someone who had already hosted or someone who has received there items. If anyone knows where this is would you please refresh my memory!!!
Tina

This is something I have.

Attachments

• bookings script.doc
    36 KB · Views: 688
Those are great, really normal sounding and friendly, I will pass these on to new consultants!

Can't wait to use them
janel kelly said:
This is something I have.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I think that is a great idea!

Thanks for posting the script. I lost of mine in the computer crash.

Ann

Wow! Thanks! I am going to use these right away! I have got to get some shows on the calendar! These sound like a real person and not like a script! I like that!

Susan

This is so awesome! Thanks for sharing - I am going to share it with all my consultants!!

Wow! Thanks for posting! I'm going to have to use these for my calls. :)

Related to Need help with phone calls? Check out this useful guide!

1. How do I make a phone call using the Pampered Chef app?

To make a phone call using the Pampered Chef app, follow these steps:
1. Open the app and go to the "Contacts" section.
2. Select the contact you want to call.
3. Click on the phone icon next to their name.
4. The app will prompt you to choose whether you want to call using your phone's number or a different number if you have multiple numbers saved for that contact.
5. Choose the desired option and the phone call will be initiated.

2. Can I make international calls using the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can make international calls using the Pampered Chef app. However, please note that international calling rates may apply depending on your phone plan or carrier. It is recommended to check with your carrier for any additional charges before making international calls.

3. How do I answer a phone call on the Pampered Chef app?

To answer a phone call on the Pampered Chef app, follow these steps:
1. When you receive a call, a notification will appear on your screen.
2. Swipe the notification to the right to answer the call or to the left to decline it.
3. You can also answer the call by opening the app and tapping on the phone icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. The call will be answered and you can start the conversation.

4. Can I make group calls using the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can make group calls using the Pampered Chef app. Simply add multiple contacts to your call by clicking on the "+" icon while in a call and selecting the contacts you want to add. Please note that all participants need to have the Pampered Chef app installed and be connected to the internet for group calls to work.

5. Is the phone call feature on the Pampered Chef app secure?

Yes, the phone call feature on the Pampered Chef app is secure. The app uses end-to-end encryption to protect all calls and ensure the privacy of your conversations. This means that only you and the person you are talking to can access the call and no one else, including the Pampered Chef company, can listen in on your conversation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • ihavethetools