• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Flier- Brunch Show

In summary, to customize the flier for your specific brunch show, open the template in a program like Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop and edit the text and images. You can also add your own branding or logo using a high-resolution image file. There is no specific font or font size requirement, but a clear and easy-to-read font is recommended. You can include a call-to-action or discount code to encourage attendees, and a digital version of the flier is also available for online promotion.
Pampered Lisa
I'm doing a brunch show for a very good friend of mine. We've got everything decided but I'm having such a hard time creating and coming up with a flier. Help someone! I'm so not the creative type. TIA

Here's an ideaI didn't include any pictures, maybe you can add those in, or put some stickers on it - easy, cute and inexpensive!

Good Luck - you'll need to change the info time/date/host etc.

God Bless You!

Attachments

• Brunch invite words only.doc
    34 KB · Views: 359
Here's one I have in my files...

Attachments

• BRUNCH - Sample.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 432

Related to Need Help With Flier- Brunch Show

1. How can I customize the flier for my specific brunch show?

To customize the flier for your brunch show, simply open the flier template in a program like Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop. From there, you can edit the text and images to reflect the details of your specific brunch event. Don't forget to save your changes before printing or distributing the flier!

2. Can I add my own branding or logo to the flier?

Yes, you can add your own branding or logo to the flier. We recommend using a high-resolution image file for the best quality. You can either add your logo to the existing flier template or create a new flier design from scratch using your branding elements.

3. Is there a specific font or font size I should use for the flier?

There is no specific font or font size requirement for the flier. However, we recommend using a clear and easy-to-read font that matches the tone and style of your event. Make sure the font size is large enough to be legible, especially for important details such as the date, time, and location of the brunch show.

4. Can I include a call-to-action or discount code on the flier?

Yes, you can definitely include a call-to-action or discount code on the flier to encourage attendees to RSVP or make a purchase. This can be in the form of a special offer or discount for those who attend the brunch show. Just make sure the call-to-action is clear and easy to understand.

5. Can I get a digital version of the flier to share online?

Absolutely. Along with the printable flier template, we also provide a digital version that you can easily share on social media or via email. This allows you to reach a wider audience and promote your brunch show online. You can also include a link to your personal Pampered Chef website for interested guests to shop or learn more about your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • PamperedMandy2010