• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Invitation for Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show

In summary, a Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show is an event where guests can browse and purchase holiday gifts from the comfort of their own home, with the opportunity to see and try out Pampered Chef products in person. To receive an invitation, you can contact your local consultant or host. Guests are welcome to bring friends or family members, and there are often special deals and discounts available at the event. While there is no obligation to purchase anything, it is a great opportunity to take advantage of promotions and discounts and try out Pampered Chef products.
calebsmom0822
I have a Brunch Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show in a few weeks. Just wondering if anyone has an invitation or flyer for a show like this...I have no creativity whatsoever...as of yet..haha I need all the help I can get!! Thanks in advance!!!!

Here is one I used for an open house I have next weekend. I hope it helps.

Attachments

• Arleta'sinvite.doc
    204 KB · Views: 356
calebsmom0822 said:
I have a Brunch Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show in a few weeks. Just wondering if anyone has an invitation or flyer for a show like this...I have no creativity whatsoever...as of yet..haha I need all the help I can get!! Thanks in advance!!!!

I am having a Holiday Gathering on the 12th, so feel free to use this if it meets your needs...

Attachments

• dec122006.doc
    90 KB · Views: 307
Thank youThank you ladies..those are both great!!! I will definetly use them!! Thanks again!!:)

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be more than happy to help you with your Brunch Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show. I have plenty of experience in creating invitations and flyers for events like this. I can also provide you with some ideas and tips to make your show a success. Feel free to reach out to me and I'll be glad to assist you. Looking forward to working with you!

1. What is a Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show?

A Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show is an event where guests can stop by at their convenience to browse and purchase holiday gifts from the comfort of their own home. It's a great opportunity to see and try out Pampered Chef products in person and get some holiday shopping done.

2. How can I get an invitation to the Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show?

You can request an invitation by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or host. They will provide you with all the necessary information and invite you to the event.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to the Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show. Just make sure to let your consultant or host know in advance so they can prepare enough products and samples for everyone.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts at the Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show?

Yes, the Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show often offers special deals and discounts on select products. Your consultant or host will be able to provide you with specific information on any promotions available during the event.

5. Do I need to purchase anything at the Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at the Come and Go Holiday Shopping Show. However, it's a great opportunity to see and try out Pampered Chef products in person and take advantage of any promotions or discounts available during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kmaynard