• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Sweet Dessert Idea? Brain on Sleep Mode?

In summary, the individual is looking for a quick and easy dessert to make while their Ham and Cheddar Snack squares are baking. They are tired of Taffy Apple and Banana Toffee and are open to suggestions. One idea is to try making Oreo truffles, which are made with cream cheese, chopped Oreos, and melted white chocolate. These can also be drizzled with dark chocolate for added flavor. Other options include a fruit salad, no-bake cheesecake, or homemade chocolate-covered strawberries.
basketmom2
:) Hi, I am making the Ham and Cheddar Snack squares this week but need another dessert that can be put together while the squares are baking. I am tired of Taffy Apple and Banana Toffee so any other ideas would be so appreciated!:D My brain seems to be on sleep mode today. Thanks guys!

Try those oreo truffles everone is RAVING about!

Here is the receipe:

Oreo Truffles
White Chocolate Baking Bark, Baking Squares or White Chocolate Chips
(1 – 2 teaspoons of solid vegetable shortening, such as Crisco, as needed to make it smooth)
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 pkg. Oreo Cookies
Chocolate chips or Chocolate Baking Bark (for drizzle)

Melt white chocolate in double boiler. Add solid vegetable shortening, ½ teaspoon at a time as needed to make the mixture smooth. (Do not add liquid oil or water to chocolate or it will clump.) Chop the entire package of Oreo cookies with a food chopper. Mix with cream cheese. Scoop out balls of mixture using a small scoop. Place in freezer for 15 minutes to set. Dip in melted chocolate, one at a time, and place on parchment paper or wax paper until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

For drizzle: Melt dark chocolate and place in a frosting bag. With fine opening, drizzle dark chocolate over "set" white oreo truffles. Return to refrigerator to set.

Variation: Use Mint Oreo cookies and add 1 drop of green food coloring to the white chocolate for Mint Oreo Truffle Balls. You can also drizzle some dark chocolate over them to make creative designs.

Hi there! How about trying a simple fruit salad or a no-bake cheesecake? Both can be put together quickly and require minimal effort. You can also try making some homemade chocolate-covered strawberries or Oreo truffles. Good luck and happy baking! :)

Related to Need a Sweet Dessert Idea? Brain on Sleep Mode?

1. What is a quick and easy sweet dessert idea for when my brain is on sleep mode?

One simple option is to make a fruit salad with your favorite fruits and a drizzle of honey or chocolate sauce. It requires minimal prep and is a refreshing and satisfying sweet treat.

2. Can I make a dessert using Pampered Chef products for when my brain is too tired to come up with ideas?

Absolutely! One idea is to use our Stoneware Fluted Pan to make a delicious and easy fruit tart. Simply press sugar cookie dough into the pan, bake, and top with your choice of fresh fruits and whipped cream.

3. Do you have any dessert ideas that are both sweet and healthy for when my brain is on sleep mode?

One option is to make a yogurt parfait with layers of Greek yogurt, fresh berries, and a sprinkle of granola. You can also add a drizzle of honey or maple syrup for extra sweetness.

4. I want to make a dessert that can be made ahead of time for when I'm feeling extra tired. Any suggestions?

A delicious and make-ahead option is our Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars recipe. It combines the perfect balance of sweet and salty and can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.

5. Can I still make a tasty dessert even if I don't have a lot of baking skills?

Yes, you can! Our Chocolate Raspberry Trifle recipe is a great option for those with limited baking experience. It involves layering cake, pudding, whipped cream, and fresh raspberries for a delicious and impressive dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• basketmom2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • JenniK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom