• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Desserts in 10 Minutes!

In summary, DMom's Apple Crisp is a dessert that can be made ahead of time and then assembled at the show. The recipe includes spraying lemon on the apples with the spritzer and leaving one apple out for demonstration purposes. Another recipe that DMom suggests is the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue. This recipe includes a graham cracker crust and bananas as the layers. The last recipe that DMom recommends is the Chocolate Chip Sensation. This recipe includes baking the cookies at home and then mixing the pudding mixture and cream cheese mixture at the show.
basketmom2
Hi, I am trying to figure out a quick easy dessert that I can do in about 10 min, I can bake ahead of time if needed. I am tired of taffy apple/banana toffee. Any ideas would be so appreciated!

Thanks in adance:D

Mom's Apple Crisp!

Attachments

• Mom's Apple Crisp.doc
    20 KB · Views: 300
If you want to do most of the apples ahead of time, you can always spray some lemon on them with the spritzer and they will stay... (I would leave maybe 1 for the demo so that they can see it work, or do all ahead of time, but while it is baking, show them with another apple)

another idea pleaseHi, thanks for suggesting the apple crisp but I am looking for a dessert that doesn't have to be cooked, or at least one that can be cooked before and then just assembled. I have found that it is easier to make one thing and get it in the oven and then have something else to put together and have it ready at the same time. Any more suggestions would be so loved.

Another favorite quick recipe of mine is the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue - I serve it with strawberries and either pretzel or graham cracker sticks....it's in the All The Best Cookbook - let me know if you need for me to post it!

I am trying something tonight and if it works, I will take it semi-prepared to my show. I am making the apple berry salsa at the show since I want it to be fresh and crisp. I will make a graham cracker crust and place a layer of sliced bananas on the bottom. Then top with some type of creamy layer....thinking marscapone cheese mixed with whipped topping, then put a little of the salsa on top of that layer. The crust/bananas/cream can be made the day before and refrigerated, then the salsa just spooned over the top. Just a thought. I will report back if it works.

some ideasTry one of the fruit topped pizzas. There are a few different recipes - Triple Fruit or Strawberry Banana Sundae Pizza. They just require a cookie crust, a cream cheese/whipped cream sauce and then fruit for the toppings (of course, all drizzled with melted chocolate!) Just assemble your "pizza" as the second recipe - don't put the sauce on ahead of time or the crust will get soggy.

I've also done the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake (in the fluted pan). I just put it into the oven when I got to the host's house. The guests came in and it was smelling wonderful! Fo the first recipe and when it's cooking embelish your chocolate cake.

The garlic bites or the cinnamon bites are also good second recipes.

Hope this helps, Linda

I use the chocolate chip sensation. Bake the cookie at home, then mix the pudding mixture and cream cheese mixture at the show and layer it in front of the guests.

1. How many recipes are included in the "Quick & Easy Desserts in 10 Minutes!" cookbook?

There are over 50 delicious dessert recipes included in this cookbook, all of which can be made in just 10 minutes or less.

2. Are the ingredients for these quick desserts easily accessible?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in these recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We strive to use simple and easily accessible ingredients in our recipes.

3. Are there any gluten-free or dairy-free options in this cookbook?

Yes, we understand the importance of dietary restrictions and have included some gluten-free and dairy-free options in this cookbook. However, please note that not all recipes may have substitutions for these ingredients.

4. Can these desserts be made ahead of time?

While these desserts are meant to be quick and easy, some can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. However, we recommend enjoying them fresh for the best taste and texture.

5. Do I need any special equipment to make these desserts?

No, most of the recipes in this cookbook can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as a mixing bowl, whisk, and baking dish. However, some recipes may require a blender or food processor, which will be noted in the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• basketmom2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • c00p
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p
  • cookingwithdawn