1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help me brainstorm a dessert that can sit out.

1. Maragib

Maragib Member

I need help thinking of a dessert that I can donate to a local fundraising auction. It will be prepared ahead of time and will be sitting out at the event so people can see it. I want it to be impressive even though I am donating it I figured I can still slap on a typed up recipe and a business card. But I don't know that many desserts that can sit out at an event on display and still taste good later.... help!
    Mara

Aug 4, 2009
  2. Pedey

Pedey Member

The Truffle Brownie Cups!

Aug 4, 2009
  3. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

Good ole standard Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake........I did this for a dessert tasting fundraiser last year in which people get to try desserts from various bakeries and ended up that I made to many LOL So I donated the extras for door prizes and people were trying to buy them from the winners LOL

Aug 4, 2009
  4. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Pina Colada Upside Down Cake.

Aug 4, 2009
  5. ilovpc

ilovpc Member Gold Member

Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries

Aug 4, 2009
  6. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

If you have the Silicone cupcake pan, use it with a regular Brownie mix, and add one
    teaspoon of peanut butter chips to each unbaked cupcake. They look so appealing on a nice round plate, and do not require frosting. They are great hand to mouth desserts.

Aug 4, 2009
Have something to add?