• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the perfect dessert pizza for someone with allergies?

In summary, the conversation revolves around discussing different types of dessert pizzas and exchanging ideas and recommendations for delicious recipes. The person initiating the conversation is looking for a new recipe to make for an event but is facing the challenge of accommodating a nut allergy. The group shares their favorite dessert pizzas and offers suggestions for making variations to fit dietary restrictions.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Your favorite?

I was going to make Taffy Apple Pizza on Sunday but now there's an allergy! The only one I've ever done was the Banana toffee pizza. Any ideas? I want a great one! I have to make the crust at home since it's the 'no hydro' show I mentioned yesterday.

Thanks in advance!

I would have to say my fav is the classic fruit dessert pizza. A sugar cookie dough, cream cheese spread topped with fruit.

Banana Split Brownie Pizza is my favorite!!! If it is a nut allergy you can just have nuts in a prep bowl or SA and they can add their own.

Berry Patch Brownie Pizza DEFINETLY!!! I had this at the first show I ever went to back in '97. It is still my fave!! It is on the very last page of stoneware sensations. I think these easy fun recipes are one of the things that hooked me on PC back then.

Harrle said:
Banana Split Brownie Pizza is my favorite!!! If it is a nut allergy you can just have nuts in a prep bowl or SA and they can add their own.
I second that!!!!

I have to say the choc. Maccaroon pizza in All the best. It tastes just like an almond Joy. Now because I don't like to take life to the edge, I use the med bar pan to make it and it works perfectly. I have even used the double burner griddle before.

kcjodih said:
Your favorite?

I was going to make Taffy Apple Pizza on Sunday but now there's an allergy! The only one I've ever done was the Banana toffee pizza. Any ideas? I want a great one! I have to make the crust at home since it's the 'no hydro' show I mentioned yesterday.

Thanks in advance!

The weird thing about Toffee is, in reading the fine print sometimes it also has nuts or nut by products:( . What I'm thinking is maybe doing everything the same for the Taffy Apple Pizza, except add pumpkin instead of the peanut butter. I'm gonna try this maybe tomorrow.;) ;) ;)

AJPratt said:
I second that!!!!
I third that!
The peanutty brownie pizza is yummy too!

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Absolute Best Dessert Pizza?

To make the Absolute Best Dessert Pizza, you will need 1 package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough, 8 oz cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1 cup assorted fresh fruits, and 1/4 cup apricot preserves.

2. Can I use a different type of cookie dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of refrigerated cookie dough for the crust, such as chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. How do I make the cream cheese filling for the dessert pizza?

To make the cream cheese filling, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Then spread it over the cooled cookie crust.

4. Can I use frozen fruit for the topping?

While fresh fruit is recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use frozen fruit as well. Just make sure to thaw and drain it before using it as a topping.

5. Can I make this dessert pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cookie crust and cream cheese filling ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. Assemble the pizza and add the fruit topping right before serving for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • basketmom2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci