• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some peanut-free dessert pizza options for a host with allergies?

In summary, to make Amazing Race Dessert Pizza, you will need pizza dough, Nutella or chocolate spread, sliced strawberries, sliced bananas, shredded coconut, and whipped cream. To assemble, roll out the pizza dough and spread Nutella, then add sliced fruit and shredded coconut. Bake for 10-12 minutes, top with whipped cream, and serve. A pre-made pizza crust can be used, and the fruit can be substituted with options like raspberries, blueberries, or peaches. This recipe makes one 12-inch pizza, serving 4-6 people, and can be doubled or tripled for larger servings.
akrebecca
Silver Member
I have a host this weekend who is allergic to peanuts so my usual dessert pizza is a no go. Does anyone know of another dessert pizza that would work instead? One team will be making the chicken club pizza.

bumping

Anyone have ideas?

What about the Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza from All the Best. This has been a big hit for me. I also had a hostess who didn't like mandarin oranges so we substituted bananas. I liked it even better.

Here's my favorite...

Attachments

• Banana Toffee Pizza.doc
    25 KB · Views: 342
Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma with your host's peanut allergy. Luckily, there are plenty of delicious dessert pizza options that don't involve peanuts. One of my personal favorites is a fruit and cream cheese pizza. Simply spread a layer of cream cheese mixed with a little sugar on a pre-made pizza crust, and then top with your choice of sliced fruits such as strawberries, kiwi, and blueberries. Another option is a s'mores pizza - just spread chocolate spread on a pizza crust and top with mini marshmallows and crushed graham crackers. You can even get creative and make a cinnamon roll pizza by spreading cinnamon sugar and melted butter on a crust and topping with cream cheese frosting. I hope these ideas help and your host enjoys their peanut-free dessert pizza! Good luck with the chicken club pizza - it sounds delicious!

Related to What are some peanut-free dessert pizza options for a host with allergies?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Amazing Race Dessert Pizza?

To make Amazing Race Dessert Pizza, you will need pizza dough, Nutella or chocolate spread, sliced strawberries, sliced bananas, shredded coconut, and whipped cream.

2. How do I assemble the Amazing Race Dessert Pizza?

Start by rolling out the pizza dough into a circle and spreading a layer of Nutella or chocolate spread on top. Then, arrange the sliced strawberries and bananas on top of the chocolate spread. Sprinkle shredded coconut over the fruit and bake in the oven at 375°F for 10-12 minutes. Once it's done, top with whipped cream and serve.

3. Can I use a pre-made pizza crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the baking instructions on the packaging and adjust the baking time accordingly.

4. Can I substitute the fruit in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the fruit in this recipe with your preferred fruits. Some popular options include raspberries, blueberries, and sliced peaches.

5. How many servings does the Amazing Race Dessert Pizza recipe make?

This recipe makes one 12-inch pizza, which can serve 4-6 people depending on the size of the slices. If you need to make more, you can easily double or triple the ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies
Views
pclady213
  • melodyprine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies