• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Name of That Delicious Pizza Recipe?

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for a recipe that they cannot remember the name of but involves using a Pillsbury pizza crust and has cream cheese, garlic, and broccoli among other ingredients. The suggested recipe is the Cool Veggie Pizza, Cool Asian Pizza, or Chicken Broccoli Braid. The person also mentions the popularity of the chicken broccoli braid and the apple danish braid recipes from Pampered Chef. The original person requesting the recipe confirms that it was the Cool Veggie Pizza they were looking for.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I received this in my email tonight and have no idea what she's talking about. Does anyone know? Thanks!

I was wondering if you could email me a recipe. I cant remember what it's called, but you make it on the pilsbury pizza crust and it has cream cheese,garlic,and brocolli on it, among other things I cant remember.

could it be

*Cool Veggie Pizza
Source: Pampered Chef
1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1-1/2 tsp. mayonnaise
1 tsp. Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix or dill weed
salt & pepper to taste
2 cups of a variety of fresh vegetables: zucchini,
mushrooms, carrots, green & red peppers, green
onions, seeded tomatoes, seeded cucumbers, etc.
1 oz. (1/4 c.) shredded cheddar cheese, if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread crescent roll dough onto 13-inch baking stone and pinch seams together (you can probably use a cookie sheet as well). Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, salt & pepper. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust. Coarsely chop or crinkle cut chosen vegetables. Sprinkle layer of each vegetable over pizza. Top with grated cheese, if desired. Refrigerate before serving.
Yield: 8-10 appetizer servings

Found this online....Cool Asian Pizza

1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls

1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened

1-2 teaspoons Pantry Asian Seasoning Mix

1 garlic clove, pressed

1/2 cup coarsely chopped broccoli

1/2 cup sliced cucumber

1/2 cup diced red bell pepper

1 small carrot, grated

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly sprinkle rectangle stone with flour. Unroll crescent rolls onto baking stone; press seams to seal. Roll out to edges of baking stone using baker's boller. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.

2. In small bowl, combine cream cheese, seasoning mix and garlic. Spread evenly over crust. Cut pizza into squares using pizza cutter.

3. Chop broccoli. Score cucumber lengthwise at 1/2-inch intervals. Cut cucumber in half crosswise; remove seeds. Slice cucumber using a slice & grate fitted with v-shaped blade; cut slices into quarters using utility knife. Dice bell pepper. Sprinkle broccoli, cucumber and bell pepper over pizza. Grate carrot over vegetables. Serve

Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: (Light) Calories 100, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 270 mg, Fiber 0 g

kcjodih said:
I received this in my email tonight and have no idea what she's talking about. Does anyone know? Thanks!

I was wondering if you could email me a recipe. I cant remember what it's called, but you make it on the pilsbury pizza crust and it has cream cheese,garlic,and brocolli on it, among other things I cant remember.

I believe it's the.....

Chicken Broccoli Braid

12 oz. cooked chicken, chopped (2 cups - about
3 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves)
1 C. broccoli, chopped
1/2 C. red bell pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
4 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
1/2 C. mayonnaise
2 tsp. All-purpose Dill Mix (or 1 teaspoon dillweed)
1/4 tsp. salt
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 T. slivered almonds

Preheat oven to 375ºF.

Chop chicken and broccoli and place in bowl. Add chopped red bell pepper. Press garlic over mixture and shred cheese over mixture. Add mayonnaise, dill mix and salt. Mix well.

Unroll package of crescent rolls. Do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12 x 15-inch pan and repeat with remaining package of dough. Roll out dough to seal perforations. On long side of pan, cut dough into strips 1 1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep leaving approximately 6 inches in the center of dough for filling. Spread filling evenly over middle of dough.

To braid: lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form braid. Tuck ends under to seal at ends. Brush egg white over dough and sprinkle with almonds. Baked 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown.

I would guess it's the chicken broccoli braid, too. People still ask me about that and it was from shows in years before I joined PC.

The chicken broccoli braid is a good recipe. I would like to know how old that recipe is. That is when I first learned about PC.
The consultant recipes at that time were the chicken broccoli braid and the apple danish braid. I LOVE the apple danish braid. I make that all the time.

Thank you everyone! I emailed her all three recipes and she responded today with a thank you and that it was the Cool Veggie Pizza recipe she was looking for.

I am glad I could help! My first show, my girlfriend wanted me to make it. I didn't think my family would like it, so I didn't even demo it beforehand. Boy was I wrong! I tried it at the party and loved it! Then I came home and made it for the family the next weekend. They ate it up! I continued to use that recipe for my first month. I am venturing out a little now, but I would definitely suggest it for newer consultants. It uses a ton of products!

Related to What's the Name of That Delicious Pizza Recipe?

1. What is "Any Idea What This Could Be?"

"Any Idea What This Could Be?" is a popular game from Pampered Chef where players are given a list of ingredients and have to come up with a creative recipe idea using those ingredients.

2. How do I play "Any Idea What This Could Be?"

To play "Any Idea What This Could Be?", you will need a list of ingredients, a timer, and a group of players. The game begins by giving players a list of ingredients and a set amount of time to come up with a creative recipe. Once the time is up, players present their ideas and the winner is chosen by a vote.

3. Can I customize the ingredients for "Any Idea What This Could Be?"

Yes, you can customize the ingredients for "Any Idea What This Could Be?" to fit your preferences or dietary restrictions. This adds an extra level of creativity and challenge to the game.

4. Is "Any Idea What This Could Be?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Any Idea What This Could Be?" can be enjoyed by players of all ages. It is a fun and interactive game that allows for creativity and teamwork.

5. Can I play "Any Idea What This Could Be?" online?

While the game is traditionally played in person, it can also be adapted for online play. Players can share their recipe ideas and vote through video conferencing or messaging platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JDooley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JDooley
  • chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bowlersbus
  • DebPC