• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recreating the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza - Help Needed!

In summary, to recreate the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza, you will need a prepared pizza crust, broccoli florets, shredded cheddar cheese, diced red onion, diced red, yellow, and green bell peppers, sliced black olives, and sliced mushrooms. You can use any type of crust for the pizza, including premade, homemade, or cauliflower crust. To make it vegetarian-friendly, omit the pepperoni and add extra vegetables like tomatoes or artichokes. The best way to cook the pizza is to bake it in a preheated oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
mary64
I had a recipe for a broccoli pizza once that I think was from PC. Broccoli,garlic,mozz. cheese, I'm not sure what else. Does anybody have this? Thanks

sometimes Ican find recipes on http://www.joycesfinecooking.com . Look under PC and then scroll down to the area that has tons of pizza recipes. Hope you find it.

sounds like the Garden Ranch Pizza to me - its one of my all time faves...an oldie but a goodie

M

Attachments

• Garden Ranch Pizza.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 239

What ingredients do I need to recreate the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza?

To recreate the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 prepared pizza crust
  • 1 cup of broccoli florets, chopped
  • 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup of diced red onion
  • 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup of diced yellow bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup of diced green bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup of sliced black olives
  • 1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms

Can I use a different type of crust for the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of crust that you prefer for the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza. You can use a premade crust, a homemade crust, or even a cauliflower crust for a healthier option.

How can I make the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza vegetarian-friendly?

To make the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza vegetarian-friendly, simply omit the pepperoni that is listed in the original recipe. You can also add some extra vegetables, such as diced tomatoes or artichokes, to add more flavor and nutrition to the pizza.

What is the best way to cook the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza?

The best way to cook the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza is to preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the prepared pizza on a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Can I make the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Pampered Chef Broccoli Pizza ahead of time. Simply prepare the pizza according to the instructions and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. This is a great option for meal prep or for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • jenandnelson
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
peichef