• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Wheat Free (Easy) Dessert!

In summary, there are many wheat-free options for easy desserts, including fruit salads, chocolate covered strawberries, and coconut macaroons. Gluten-free flour can also be used in most dessert recipes, but adjustments may need to be made. Pre-made wheat-free dessert options are available in stores, but it's important to check the ingredients list. For those looking for healthier options, fruit sorbets, chia seed pudding, and homemade fruit popsicles are great choices. Almond flour can also be used as a substitute for wheat flour in desserts.
mhrivera
I usually bring some sort of small dessert for my hosts, and lately I have been doing the pull aparts with our new sprinkles. However, at my show tonight, I have someone who can't eat wheat, which is in the biscuits.

I need something new (especially since she won't be able to eat my demo recipe) to replace it. Any quick and easy ideas? I can do it in advance and bring it with me.

Thanks!

Oh, Caramel Apple Dip is fantastic!

8 oz Cream Cheese - sort of spread it around on a plate - spread just a little
1/2 tub Marzetti's Caramel Apple Dip - spread over the cream cheese
2 Heath Candy Bars (or Scor or any kind of Toffee) - chop with Foop Chopper and sprinle over top of Caramel

Serve with apple slices (use apple wedger or crinkle cutter)

YUMMY!

You could try the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, using a gluten-free brownie mix.
Otherwise, I agree with Linda. The caramel apple dip is fantastic. You can mix some Cinnamon or Cinnamon Plus and some peanut butter into the cream cheese. My AD calls that version "Apple Crack" because it's so addictive. :)

BTW- don't use the new Cinnamon or Caramel sprinkles. Those have flour in them.

chefann said:
BTW- don't use the new Cinnamon or Caramel sprinkles. Those have flour in them.

I didn't realize that I am glad you told me. I have an aunt who can't have gluton.

Thanks for the tips! Sounds easy and delicious!

What are some wheat-free options for easy desserts?

Some wheat-free options for easy desserts include fruit salads, chocolate covered strawberries, and coconut macaroons. These desserts are not only delicious, but also gluten-free.

Can I use gluten-free flour in my favorite dessert recipes?

Yes, you can substitute gluten-free flour for regular flour in most dessert recipes. Just make sure to check the ratio and adjust accordingly, as gluten-free flour may absorb more moisture.

Are there any pre-made wheat-free dessert options available?

Yes, there are many pre-made wheat-free dessert options available in stores, such as gluten-free cookies, brownies, and cakes. Just make sure to check the ingredients list to ensure they are truly wheat-free.

What are some healthy wheat-free dessert options?

Some healthy wheat-free dessert options include fruit sorbets, chia seed pudding, and homemade fruit popsicles. These desserts are not only wheat-free, but also low in sugar and packed with nutrients.

Can I use almond flour as a substitute for wheat flour in desserts?

Yes, almond flour can be used as a substitute for wheat flour in desserts. It adds a nutty flavor and a moist texture to desserts, making it a popular choice for gluten-free baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies