• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Demo at a Gluten-Free Home?

with a little tweak to make them even more gluten-free friendly, like adding a teas. of vanilla to make them even better!
gailz2
Gold Member
I'm looking for some ideas for a gluten-free demo in October. If I do chicken your way, does anyone know if there is any sort of gluten in the rubs? I usually make a dessert for my demos--looking for some other suggestions.

Smoky BBQ rub
Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic
Creole
Jamaican Jerk
Chipotle

These all are gluten free. Some of the others say "modified food starch" - which is iffy. It may or may not contain gluten. Only the Moroccan lists "wheat" on it's ingredients list, but gluten is often hidden in other things - like food starch. Unless it specifically lists it as cornstarch, it's suspect.

The Mexican Cheese Crisps are a great demo - gluten free.

I believe the new Polenta Lasagna recipe is also. I haven't looked at the recipe very closely, because we can't do corn either, so it's not an option for us.

I made the Mex Cheese Crisps for Cluster -- yum! :thumbup: At the time, I thought this would be a great GF recipe. Its quick and easy.

Sandi

I made the easy peanut butter presses for my friend who cannot have gluten and she said they were the best gluten free cookies she has ever had!! (all the best cookbook)

Oh - the peanut butter press comment reminded me....here is a recipe that I posted on my FB Fan Page. I used the PC recipe for PB cookies sort of as a springboard for these - made them in the large bar pan....they were devoured by my family - absolutely amazing!

Peanut Butter & Chocolate - it just doesn't get any better than that when it comes to dessert. My family knows that the way to my heart, or the way to get out of the doghouse is with anything made of dark chocolate and nuts. This recipe was inspired from a Pampered Chef Spritz cookie recipe, but I don't have time or patience to make spritz cookies, and I live with men - who have no appreciation for pretty cookies. ;-) I think next I may try them with Almond Butter w/ toffee bits and chocolate chips. Oh - and these are completely grain, dairy, and refined sugar free. You'd never know though.

Peanut Butter Bars

1- 16 oz jar natural peanut butter

2 eggs

3/4 cup honey or agave nectar

2 teas. baking soda

1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life brand)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix with an electric hand mixer. Spread into the Pampered Chef large Bar Pan (no need to grease) and then sprinkle with the chocolate chips. DON'T skimp on your chips!

Bake for 15-18 minutes or until puffed and a bit dark around the edges. (honey gets dark) Take out and cool on the stackable cooling rack, then eat. Unless you can't wait for them to cool. We couldn't.

I totally agree about the peanut butter presses!! my co-worker with celiac disease loved them when I brought them in last week!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Peanut Butter Bars
1- 16 oz jar natural peanut butter

2 eggs

3/4 cup honey or agave nectar

2 teas. baking soda

1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life brand)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix with an electric hand mixer. Spread into the Pampered Chef large Bar Pan (no need to grease) and then sprinkle with the chocolate chips. DON'T skimp on your chips!

Bake for 15-18 minutes or until puffed and a bit dark around the edges. (honey gets dark) Take out and cool on the stackable cooling rack, then eat. Unless you can't wait for them to cool. We couldn't.

ChefBecky-great name for you :sing:
Thank you for this wonderful recipe! Can't wait to give it a try - they sound soooooo yummy:)

Cheers,
D.

debbie mc said:
ChefBecky-great name for you :sing:
Thank you for this wonderful recipe! Can't wait to give it a try - they sound soooooo yummy:)

Cheers,
D.

you are so welcome! Add a teas. of vanilla to make it even better!

I made these - a large bar pan full - and my husband and 6 yr. old son ate the whole pan in 4 days. (okay - with a little help from me. :))
My son (who can't have gluten, refined sugars, corn or artificial food colorings) asked me this morning to make another pan of them! He loved them especially because they are PB, eggs, and honey, so I let him have them as a snack anytime - they weren't an "off-limits" except for special occasions kind of treat!

Thank you, thank you! I think I'll try them all (except the ones needing the cookie press, which I don't have. The peanut butter bars sound incredible!I know very little about looking for gluten free products, thanks, also for the info on the rubs. My host will be very happy.

What are the benefits of using gluten-free products at home?

Gluten-free products are a great option for those who have gluten intolerance or celiac disease. They can help improve digestive health, reduce inflammation, and promote overall well-being.

What types of gluten-free products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of gluten-free products, including baking mixes, sauces, marinades, and cooking tools that are designed to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for those following a gluten-free lifestyle.

Do you have any tips for cooking gluten-free meals?

Yes, we have several tips for cooking gluten-free meals. It's important to read labels carefully and look for certified gluten-free products. Using separate cooking utensils, cutting boards, and cookware for gluten-free meals can also help prevent cross-contamination. Additionally, incorporating naturally gluten-free ingredients like quinoa, rice, and vegetables into your meals can add variety and nutrition.

Can you recommend any gluten-free recipes?

Absolutely! We have a variety of delicious gluten-free recipes on our website, including main dishes, sides, and desserts. Our gluten-free baking mixes also come with recipe ideas for tasty treats like cookies and cakes.

Are there any cooking techniques or tools that are particularly useful for gluten-free cooking?

Yes, there are a few techniques and tools that can make gluten-free cooking easier. For example, using a food processor to finely grind gluten-free grains can help create a smoother texture in baked goods. Our spiralizer and julienne peeler are also great for creating gluten-free noodles and vegetable ribbons to use in place of traditional pasta.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • bperez14
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jilly
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies