• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Dessert Recipe for Large Group!

In summary, The two batches of Taffy Apple Tartlets sound great. The Profiterole Puffs sound delicious and easy to make.
armywyf
Hey guys, I am dropping off a dessert at my realtors office next week and need something that I can make for about 45 realtors that will not cost me a fortune. I was thinking two batches of Taffy Apple Tartlets but wanted to get some other opinions...

TIA!

Pefiterole (sp?) puffs would be great for this kind of crowd!

I agree with the Profiterole Puffs! They are so yummy & easy! :thumbup:

Oh those look great! Thanks for the advice!

I made the profiterole puffs last week for a show and filled them with a mixture of canned pumpkin (not pie mix), a tub of cool whip, and s.f. cheesecake pudding & 1 Tbsp of pumpkin pie spice. They pretty much inhaled them. Oh and drizzled w/melted chocolate. First time I had made them and they turned out great.

The trifle recipes feed a ton!

aksusan said:
I made the profiterole puffs last week for a show and filled them with a mixture of canned pumpkin (not pie mix), a tub of cool whip, and s.f. cheesecake pudding & 1 Tbsp of pumpkin pie spice. They pretty much inhaled them. Oh and drizzled w/melted chocolate. First time I had made them and they turned out great.

What a great idea! That sounds delicious....I love anything pumpkin!:love:

aksusan said:

Those sound very yummy! I think I will give them a try! Thank you so much guys!

as a new consultant I dont have that many pieces yet I will be dropping something off at my dr.'s office in a couple weeks and am prob going to do 1 or 2 fluted bunt cakes

Related to Need Dessert Recipe for Large Group!

1. What is the best dessert recipe for a large group?

The best dessert recipe for a large group would be a crowd-pleasing option such as a classic chocolate chip cookie, a fruit cobbler, or a decadent chocolate cake.

2. How many servings does the dessert recipe make?

The number of servings will vary depending on the recipe and the size of the servings. However, most of our dessert recipes are designed to serve 12-15 people.

3. Can I make the dessert recipe ahead of time?

Yes, many of our dessert recipes can be made ahead of time. We recommend storing them in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

4. Are there any gluten-free dessert recipes available?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free dessert recipes available on our website. Simply search for "gluten-free" in the recipe section to find them.

5. Can I use store-bought ingredients in the dessert recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought ingredients in our dessert recipes. However, we always recommend using high-quality, fresh ingredients for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefSherry
  • kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • RossDeb2