• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Cheffers! I Need Some Ideas on a Dessert Recipe for My Show

In summary, Chef BeckyD needs some dessert ideas for her show tomorrow night. She has the DCB in the micro, but doesn't have the rice cooker or fluted pan needed to cook the tenderloin. She's also tried a trifle with a premade cake or brownies but has never done it at a show. She recommends Mom's Apple Crisp from the All the Best cookbook. Option 1 is to make the recipe with just the ingredients needed in the DCB in the micro and serve with vanilla ice cream. Option 2 is to bake the puff pastry at home and put it together at the show.
swtnsssychef
Hey cheffers! I need some ideas on a dessert recipe for my show tomorrow night. The host's oven doesn't work. :( I'm doing the tenderloin in the DCB in the micro. I don't have the rice cooker or fluted pan... I'm stuck on what to make for her show. Please help me!!! :cry:

What about a trifle with a premade cake or brownies? That's the only thing that has to be cooked.

I haven't done it at a show but I've made it a few times at home. Mom's Apple Crisp from the All the Best cookbook. It's 14 minutes in the microwave and it's very tasty...especially with vanilla ice cream on top. I did that in the round Deep Dish Baker.

Or you could do the Strawberry Ameretto Pastries and just bake the puff pastry at home before the show. You could just put them together at/during the show. I had a ton of compliments on these when I did them for my first show. Everyone wanted the recipe.

Thanks. That gives me a place to start! I don't know why, but my brain isn't working tonight!! LOL.

The Apple Crisp sounds really good and I'm always partial to Trifles...Becky (ChefBeckyD) gave me a strawberry cheesecake one that is good, you can use an angel food cake bought from the store with cheesecake and strawberries and blueberries and sliced almonds, it is great and no cooking!

Since you are doing a full recipe in the microwave, how about this:

take vanilla ice cream, use our scooop to scoop all the ice cream. Use our coating set (or bowls) and add our spinkles with some extra brown sugar and mushed up cookies (graham crackers, oreos, vanilla wafers, etc.). Roll the ice cream in the dried mixture. Then put the ice cream in the freezer to set up for a bit. Serve with hot fudge or some type of sauce you like.

I'm rushing here but I think you could easily show these tools with this simple recipe:

1. Ice cream scoop
2. Mix and scraper(to help balance the ice cream being scooped)
3. Coating set
4. Sprinkles
5. A measuring device for brown sugar
6. The meat tenderizer (to mush up cookies in a bag)
7. A batter bowl or simple additions to put the ice cream scoops in.
8. An EZ opener to open hot fudge
9. Possibly the microplane to grate nuts and chocolate into the dried mixture or to top the mixture after hot fudge is put on top.

....probably a few other tools that are squeezed in here but pretty much this EZ idea just requires the tools, and a freezer.

Good luck!

Taffy Apple PizzaI have been doing this for all my shows you will need the Apple Peeler Corer slicer but this recipe is featured in all the best cook book on page 92. But for the crust I use 1 box of yellow cake mix, 2TBS water, 1.4 cup of oil and 1 egg mix these ingredients in a bowl and spread on your large round stone (which is also a great idea since this is Oct. host special) bake 16-18 min at 350 or until golden brown (I bake this before I go to my show and with your situation that would be a good idea)

I do the following steps at my show...
you will need 1 8oz cream cheese softened, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 peanut butter, 1/2 tsp. vanilla mix these ingredients in your small batter bowl then spread over your cooled crust (This is my demo I do at the show)

Then with 2 med granny smith apples use the APCS slice in half and arrange evenly over cream cheese mixture then for the final topping you drizzle caramel ice cream topping over the apple you can put 1/2 cup chopped peanuts on top but I don't and this is really yummy:thumbup: !!

I hope this helps and if you think it's too much for your show tom. night try it on the family it will be a big hit!;)

Thanks for all the ideas! They all sound great!! I'm not sure which one I'll be doing just yet, but I'll have to figure it out soon.

1. What are some easy dessert recipes that I can make for my Pampered Chef show?

Some easy dessert recipes that are always a hit at Pampered Chef shows include the Brownie Trifle, Strawberry Cheesecake Bites, and Mini Apple Tarts. These recipes are not only delicious, but they also showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

2. I have guests with dietary restrictions. Are there any dessert recipes that cater to specific dietary needs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of dessert recipes that cater to specific dietary needs. Some examples include the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, Vegan Chocolate Avocado Mousse, and Keto Peanut Butter Cups. Be sure to check out our website for even more options!

3. Can I make a dessert recipe using only Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! One of the benefits of using Pampered Chef products is their versatility. You can make a variety of dessert recipes using only Pampered Chef products. Some examples include the Apple Crisp made in the Deep Covered Baker and the Chocolate Lava Cake made in the Mini Fluted Pan.

4. I want to impress my guests with a unique dessert. Do you have any suggestions?

For a unique and impressive dessert, we recommend trying the Raspberry Lemon Tarts made in the Brownie Pan or the Mixed Berry Cobbler made in the Rockcrok Dutch Oven. These desserts not only taste delicious, but they also showcase the innovative design and functionality of Pampered Chef products.

5. I'm short on time. What is the quickest dessert recipe I can make for my show?

If you're short on time, we recommend making the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dip using the Quick-Stir® Pitcher. This recipe only takes 10 minutes to make and is always a crowd-pleaser. Another quick option is the Microwave Mug Brownie, which can be made in just 2 minutes using the Small Micro-Cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies