• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick, Short Dessert Recipe Needed

In summary, we have a variety of quick and easy dessert recipes to recommend, including 3-ingredient Nutella brownies, peanut butter cookies, a microwave mug cake, banana oatmeal cookies, and a fruit pizza. These recipes require minimal ingredients and can be made in a short amount of time, making them perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth in a hurry or for serving a large group.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am needing a good, quick, short dessert recipe to put on the back of my fair postcards. I already have Quick Apple Crisp on some of my cards & wanted another recipe for those who didn't like that one. I'm also up for another type of recipe besides dessert. Thanks!

bumping :)

I like the Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites for a quick recipe, or the Salad Chopper Salsa.

For a dessert recipe, a really quick but good one is Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue - it's the cover recipe for the All The Best Cookbook.

Step 1: Buy a box of Twinkies.
Step 2: Open Box
Step 3: Take out a Twinkie and unwrap it
Step 4: Enjoy your dessert! :)

Sorry- I could NOT resist... well, that, and I love Twinkies! :)

Chocolate chip sensation is my favorite easy one. It's not that quick since you have to let the cookie cool.

1. Can you recommend a dessert recipe that can be made quickly?

Yes, one of our most popular quick and easy dessert recipes is the 3-ingredient Nutella brownies. All you need is Nutella, eggs, and flour, and you can have delicious brownies in just 30 minutes!

2. Do you have any dessert recipes that require minimal ingredients?

Absolutely! Our 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies are a fan favorite. All you need is peanut butter, sugar, and an egg, and you'll have soft and chewy cookies in no time.

3. I need a dessert recipe that can be made in the microwave. Any recommendations?

Yes, we have a delicious mug cake recipe that can be made in just 5 minutes in the microwave. It's perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth in a hurry.

4. I want to make a dessert that is both quick and healthy. What do you suggest?

We have a great recipe for banana oatmeal cookies that are both quick and healthy. They are made with just mashed bananas, oats, and chocolate chips, and are a perfect guilt-free treat.

5. Can you recommend a quick dessert recipe for a large group?

Our fruit pizza is a perfect option for a large group. It's made with a sugar cookie crust and topped with cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit. It can be made in just 20 minutes and serves a crowd.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Junderwood2009
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Junderwood2009
  • lorilynn95