• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine-Themed Dessert Ideas for a Ladies' Function

In summary, my apologies if this is somewhere obvious. I did a quick search in the recipes here and on CC, but nothing has yet jumped out at me. I am going to a ladies function at my church in early February. The theme is "How to start a home business". Obviously, I already have, but can always use tips, and also- wanted to be 'seen'. I'm goign to have to search for those and see what I can do. :)
esavvymom
Staff member
My apologies if this is somewhere obvious. I did a quick search in the recipes here and on CC, but nothing has yet jumped out at me. I am going to a ladies function at my church in early February. The theme is "How to start a home business". Obviously, I already have, but can always use tips, and also- wanted to be 'seen'. :) If you know what I mean?

Besides, I like going to the meetings when I can. Anyway, we can volunteer to bring a dessert. Being Valentines, i wanted to bring something 'seasonal'. I've got the oval dots platter or medium bowl that I'll probably serve it on. So any suggestions on a dessert that would be great?

I'll keep looking through what I have in my cupboard from past SBs.

chocolate velvet cake with strawberries? Any trifle you could make red.

You could make a heart-shaped Chocolate Chip Sensation.

esavvymom said:
My apologies if this is somewhere obvious. I did a quick search in the recipes here and on CC, but nothing has yet jumped out at me. I am going to a ladies function at my church in early February. The theme is "How to start a home business". Obviously, I already have, but can always use tips, and also- wanted to be 'seen'. :) If you know what I mean?

Besides, I like going to the meetings when I can. Anyway, we can volunteer to bring a dessert. Being Valentines, i wanted to bring something 'seasonal'. I've got the oval dots platter or medium bowl that I'll probably serve it on. So any suggestions on a dessert that would be great?

I'll keep looking through what I have in my cupboard from past SBs.

Have you thought about volunteering to have info there, or to talk about your experience starting your own home business? This just seems too good to pass up!

If you have the torte pans, you can make a brownie in it and then mix cool whip (maybe strawberry flavored) with cream cheese and then top with sliced strawberries...

ChefBeckyD said:
Have you thought about volunteering to have info there, or to talk about your experience starting your own home business? This just seems too good to pass up!
Yes- but not necessarily for THIS night...mostly because I'm really still figuring it out myself! :) (I have $0 business right now...well, ALMOST $0.) ALthough, they will have a few people talking, and if the opportunity presents itself, I will say something. Last year, our church women's organization sponsored a Business Expo of sorts for the ladies in our church who owned their own business- many were DS business. Don't you know that NO one was PC?! I'm hoping that they do this again next year- they didn't for this year.But I do want to try to talk to one of the organizers about next year's calendar. They plan them about a year out. I was thinking of pitching a "power cooking" idea. The recipes made would then be donated to the Freezer Ministry they have. They always to various topics like -organizing, couponing, decorating, gardening, self-defense, etc...so I thought this might be a great theme for next year- maybe in the early fall when the start the season back up. :) That's my plan anyway!And thanks for the recipe ideas so far! I'm goign to have to search for those and see what I can do.

Last edited:

1. What are some easy and delicious Valentine-themed recipes?

Some easy and delicious Valentine-themed recipes include heart-shaped sugar cookies, chocolate-covered strawberries, heart-shaped pizzas, and roasted beet and goat cheese salad.

2. Can you suggest any romantic dinner ideas for Valentine's Day?

For a romantic dinner on Valentine's Day, consider making a heart-shaped ravioli with a light and flavorful sauce, grilled steak with red wine reduction, or baked salmon with a honey mustard glaze. Don't forget to add a side of roasted vegetables and a decadent dessert like chocolate lava cakes.

3. Are there any Valentine-themed recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, there are many Valentine-themed recipes that are kid-friendly and fun to make together. Some ideas include heart-shaped pancakes, heart-shaped grilled cheese sandwiches, heart-shaped fruit skewers, and heart-shaped mini pizzas.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan Valentine-themed recipes?

Absolutely! Some vegetarian and vegan Valentine-themed recipes include heart-shaped tofu stir-fry, heart-shaped veggie burgers, heart-shaped roasted vegetable tart, and heart-shaped chocolate avocado mousse.

5. Do you have any ideas for a Valentine's Day breakfast in bed?

For a special breakfast in bed on Valentine's Day, consider making heart-shaped French toast, heart-shaped eggs with bacon or sausage, heart-shaped waffles, or heart-shaped yogurt parfaits with granola and berries. Don't forget a side of coffee or tea and a handwritten love note.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
jjglines
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam