• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Brunch Ideas: Delicious Valentine-Themed Muffin Recipes

In summary, next week at my Bible Study we are having a valentine's brunch. I signed up for muffins/breads. Any ideas for a valentine themed muffin?
ChefJeniLobdell
Next week at my Bible Study we are having a valentine's brunch. I signed up for muffins/breads. Any ideas for a valentine themed muffin?

Thanks in advance for your help ladies.:love:

something with red or pink... maybe strawberry muffins! I've your looking for quick and easy, i thihk they even sell the mix at the grocery store

I was hoping to find a Pampered Chef recipe to take. I looked on a website that is supposed to have PC recipes and found Stawberry muffins. Not sure if we had one long ago or not. I think the Strawberry muffins is the plan.

Tuxedo Brownie CupsI really like the Tuxedo brownie cups:

Tuxedo Brownie Cups

1 package (19-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make mix)
2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 pint small strawberries, sliced
orange zest, mint leaves, melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray cups of deluxe mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to directions for cake-like brownies. Using small scoop, fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set (do not overbake).

2. Remove pan to cooling rack. Immediately press tops of brownie with tart shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gentle remove the brownies from pan. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter.

3. Microwave white chocolate and milk, uncovered on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.

4. Pipe mixture into cooled brownie cups using the Easy Accent Decorator (or other piping tool). Arrange strawberry slices on top. Use Egg slicer to slice strawberries. Garnish as desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.

They are so pretty! And I would do them for a valentine's brunch.

Debbie :love:

:chef: I second the Tuxedo brownie cups. I made them at Christmas and used the Andes peppermint chips instead of white choclate and made the filling a pretty pint peppermint. Perfect for Valentines day.:love:

they sound delightful! I've never had the tuxedo brownie cups but your making my mouth water!!!

Don't know if you would want to do any of this for brunch or not, but below is an email that I received from my ED. There are some GREAT Valentine Show ideas!

Valentine Show Ideas
Mix cold tea with fruit juice in Quick Stir Pitcher. Add some ice to chill it quickly.

Ask a guest to prepare a simple punch, using the Ice Cream Dipper & the
Large Simple Additions Bowl pour lemon-lime soda pop into bowl and slowly
add strawberry ice cream. Stir until frothy.

Use the Cut-N-Seal to create little cherry pie tarts. Use white bread,
fill with cherry pie filling, seal and brush lightly with melted butter.
Bake on Stone about 10 minutes at 350� or until slightly golden.

Make finger sandwiches using Cut-N-Seal. A nice chicken salad filling
will show off the Food Chopper. Add a thin slice of cucumber to
sandwiches to show the Ultimate Mandoline or top with olives sliced in
the Egg Slicer Plus.

Make mini loaves of cinnamon bread in the Mini Loaf Pan. Wrap one loaf
in red plastic wrap and use as a host gift or door prize.

Bake a white cake in the 9 x 13 Baker. Cut into squares. Inject a little strawberry jam using the Easy Accent Decorator.

Form heart-shape bases for dessert pizzas and appetizer pizzas. If
making a dessert pizza, use strawberries around the edge, then a row of sliced kiwi, blueberries, mandarin oranges and a strawberry fan in the center.

Garnish a savory dish with a tomato rose. Red roses are the symbol of love.

Make mini-cinnamon rolls on a flat Baking Stone and arrange in a heart shape. Drizzle with pink-tinted glaze.

Bake heart-shaped cookies using the heart disk in the Cookie Press.

Valentine Cookie Mix in a Batter Bowl
Sally Schubert, Executive Director
Don't put away those batter bowls away yet! That universally loved
treat, Cookie Mix in a Batter Bowl, makes a perfect gift for any time of year.
There are all kinds of touches you can add to dress them up especially
for Valentine's Day!

Dress those batter bowls for the season with red or pink ribbon and some
scraps of decorative fabric. Cut the fabric into a circle a few inches wider than the bowl then place it over the bowl before you secure the lid.

The Ingredients
Use your imagination to dress up your cookie ingredients in their best
Valentine finery. If a recipe calls for chocolate chips, try substituting
white chocolate chips; candy-coated chocolate pieces in red, pink and white; red cinnamon candies; candy "conversation hearts"; or any other
festive and amorous sweet thing that will keep well in a jar and enhance a cookie or brownie. In place of raisins, take advantage of the deep red
color of dried cranberries or dried cherries.

You can dye sugar or flaked coconut any color you like! All you have to do is place it in a re-sealable plastic bag that has plenty of extra room in it. Dribble in a few drops of red (or any other hue) food coloring; seal the bag, ensuring that you seal some air in with it too, and then shake like crazy! Continue with the process, adding one or two drops of food coloring at a time, until that sugar or coconut is the shade you like.

Finishing Touches
Write the recipe instructions onto fun and fancy decorative paper cut into a heart shape, or use a children's Valentine card.

Valentine ideas from Patti Mocerino:

Bubbly Heart February Drink - thanks Lynn Kyle for sharing!
Take our pastry brush, lightly dip in clear Karo Syrup. LIGHTLY brush
the rim of the glass ( I use champagne or white wine glasses) with the
syrup. I stress lightly. Dip in red sugar (you can get at groc.store w/cake
mixes.) Pour glass 1/2-3/4 full of Asti Spumanti (Sweeter than regular
champagne, cuts tartness of cranberry juice). Then fill with OCEAN
SPRAY cranberry juice. Don't use off brand, color won't be pretty red. Great
drink! Make sure both are well chilled b/c you don't add ice. It's called a Poinsetta at Christmas and Bubbly Heart in Feb.

Form heart-shape bases for dessert pizzas and appetizer pizzas. If
making a dessert pizza, top with cream cheese (8 oz), powered sugar and 1/2 t vanilla, tint the cream cheese with 3 drops of red food color, which
will turn your cream cheese a pretty shade of pink. Top with sliced strawberries. Fill EAD with cool whip and decorate the edge of the cookie. Then shave chocolate with your microplane...adds a fun garnish to top off your dessert!

Take a strawberry and take off the hull using the v- cutter. Your strawberry will now look like a heart. Place in the egg slicer on the side and you should be able to slice up a "pile of heart shaped" strawberries. Perfect to top vanilla ice cream and drizzle with chocolate! thanks Marie

Filled Strawberries
Start with 12 larger size strawberries. Using your core and more, hull out the stem and any excess leaving a hole to fill. Trim bottom of strawberry so each stands upright. Mix cream cheese, 1/3 cup powered sugar and 1/2 t vanilla; and fill EAD. Pip in cream cheese mixture until cream cheese brims over the top. Toast in a 350 oven for 5 - 6 minutes!
D E L I C I O U S

The Tuxedo Brownie bites sound awesome, so do the filled strawberries. Great ideas! Your all the best!!

Related to Valentine's Brunch Ideas: Delicious Valentine-Themed Muffin Recipes

What are some easy and delicious brunch ideas for Valentine's Day?

Some easy and delicious brunch ideas for Valentine's Day include heart-shaped pancakes, heart-shaped French toast, heart-shaped egg muffins, heart-shaped fruit kabobs, and heart-shaped bacon.

Can I make a Valentine's Day-themed mimosa for brunch?

Yes, you can make a Valentine's Day-themed mimosa by adding a splash of cranberry juice or pomegranate juice to champagne. You can also garnish with a strawberry or raspberry to add a festive touch.

Are there any vegetarian options for a Valentine's Day brunch?

Yes, there are many vegetarian options for a Valentine's Day brunch, such as avocado toast, vegetable quiche, tofu scramble, or a mixed berry parfait. You can also make heart-shaped waffles or pancakes with a variety of toppings like fresh fruit and whipped cream.

What are some make-ahead dishes for a Valentine's Day brunch?

Some make-ahead dishes for a Valentine's Day brunch include overnight French toast casserole, quiche, egg muffins, and fruit salad. These dishes can be prepared the day before and then baked or assembled the morning of the brunch.

Can I incorporate chocolate into my Valentine's Day brunch menu?

Yes, you can incorporate chocolate into your Valentine's Day brunch menu. You can make chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate chip pancakes, or even a chocolate fondue for dipping fruit. You can also add chocolate chips or chunks to muffins or bread for a sweet touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefMary412