• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for Leadership?

In summary, there is a discussion about finding a roommate for the Leadership event and potential options for flights and accommodations. Some are considering booking a cheaper flight and sharing a room with multiple roommates to save money. There is also mention of potentially joining the Conference Club for a future event instead. Ultimately, it is undecided if anyone will be attending Leadership and if they will have a roommate.
chefkugler
I was wondering if anyone is in need of a roommate for Leadership? I have a fellow director who is not yet sure if she is going. If she doesn't go, I will have no one to room with. I can't afford to go and pay for the room by myself.
Just trying to get a feeler out there to see if there is a need?

Thanks

Melissa.....did you find a descent flight out of Albany....

Not yet. I keep watching.
US Air and Southwest are $368 and NWA is $330. Not so sure we will find it much cheaper than that.

if I find something I'll let you know.

Same here.

Melissa---
I found a deal on Northwest for $233 I booked it.
email me: [email protected]

Melissa~are you at the Hyatt???? I am crunching numbers as we speak and would LOVE to make this trip for those 3000 points!!!

I haven't booked anywhere, cause I didn't want to book a room and not have a room mate. I have a fellow director who is thinking about it. I hope she decides soon.

I just don't know what to do....no matter how I crunch the numbers and what flights I try on various dates, it is going to run right around $800....I just keep thinking I can book the hell out of those dates and do mega shows to make up the points............and MAKE $$$$

That is a tough call. What is airfare running from your area? From Albany NY for me the cheapest so far is $330. The other day it was down to $226 and it went back up today. That was through NWA.

chefmeg said:
I just don't know what to do....no matter how I crunch the numbers and what flights I try on various dates, it is going to run right around $800....I just keep thinking I can book the hell out of those dates and do mega shows to make up the points............and MAKE $$$$

Margaret, you can fly out with me on Wednesday night and leave on Saturday...I got my flight on a really good deal ($237 on airtran, it's like $300 now), but leaving on Saturday saves you a hotel day. You figure the hotel rooms are like $140 (I think) times 3 nights, divided by 4, is like $105...we can eat cheap!!

I just can't justify it to DH~when I add those 3 dates back into my calendar, there are 21 available dates for me to do Cooking Shows....

I don't think it will happen for me this year~I'll just look forward to NC and join Conference Club for that NOW!

Meg, I'm looking at going out of Reagan for about $200. So Melissa if you are still in need of a roommate, if you'll have me I may be coming. And possibly with one of my gals if she gets her 2 potentials signed.....

I will let you know. If I have a room mate, it is 1. So if we can fill it with 4, it will save all of us.

chefkugler said:
I will let you know. If I have a room mate, it is 1. So if we can fill it with 4, it will save all of us.

I'll PM you my info!

I sent you a message about this.

Related to Need a Roommate for Leadership?

1. What is "Roommate for Leadership"?

"Roommate for Leadership" is a program created by Pampered Chef to provide leadership opportunities for consultants who do not have a team or a director. It allows them to connect with other consultants and learn from experienced leaders.

2. How do I sign up for "Roommate for Leadership"?

You can sign up for "Roommate for Leadership" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant support or by reaching out to your director. They will be able to assist you in enrolling in the program and connecting you with a fellow consultant.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Roommate for Leadership"?

Participating in "Roommate for Leadership" can provide you with valuable networking opportunities, mentorship from experienced leaders, and the chance to develop your leadership skills. It can also help you build your business and reach your goals as a consultant.

4. Is there a cost to join "Roommate for Leadership"?

No, there is no cost to join "Roommate for Leadership." It is a complimentary program offered by Pampered Chef to support and empower consultants in their leadership journey.

5. What are the requirements for being a part of "Roommate for Leadership"?

To be a part of "Roommate for Leadership," you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant without a team or a director. You must also be willing to commit to the program and actively participate in the activities and events organized by your assigned roommate and the program as a whole.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• woodysir
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • noelskitchen